+ Reply to Thread
Page 323 of 480 FirstFirst ... 223 273 313 321 322 323 324 325 333 373 423 ... LastLast
Results 3,221 to 3,230 of 4797

Thread: Are You Gambling or Trading? Think about this.

Senior Member wellcome is an unknown quantity at this point wellcome's Avatar
    Thanks
    I absolutely also fet a resolution utilizing this type of, in foing my exploration, i absolutely carry out economies, howeve4 , lake have return, i absolutely prefer evne more together with greed produces my family demolish

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member haha04 is an unknown quantity at this point haha04's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Small, tiny fragments of Forex trading is like the game. I can feel relaxed began without once trading here.
    Build a profit recently without ceasing the given word and the only strategy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    Main ek trader hoon, aur main jitni bhi trading karta hoon, wo apne knowledge aur experience base par karta hoon, main kabhi isko gambling nahi samjhata hoon, gambling samjh kar agar trading karna shuru kar diya jaye, to bhai har baar humara account loss mein hi jayega.
    han bhai ak trader ko hamesha apnay knowledge k base per trading karni cahiyay ,hum kabi bi gambling sa earn nh kar saktay , agar koi trader gambling karta hay tu wo hamesha apna account blow kar day ga .

Banned setiawanedi is on a distinguished road setiawanedi's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think that trading is not gambling if we do it properly. but if we do trading without any analytical support to the new profit called gambling. trading can be said gambling if when we do open our position and drape random origin luck. when trading was nothing like that. so if we trade using indicators appropriate analysis and it is not gambling.

Banned SAKIB MAHMUD is an unknown quantity at this point SAKIB MAHMUD's Avatar
    Thanks
    Honestly i do not think forex market business is a gambling business or not like that rather forex is a business of profit and here every trader must consider forex as his profitable business not think its a gambling business.there is no any term with gambling in forex market so i do not think its any kind of gambling.

Senior Member inath is an unknown quantity at this point inath's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In this business, i'm trading. At the first time when i still dont have any knowledge in forex trading, i do gambling, but now, when i learn much, then i become a trader, not a gambler anymore

Senior Member dakwoal852 is an unknown quantity at this point dakwoal852's Avatar
    Thanks
    The Forex trading is beyond doubt not an extra form of betting for the reason that with a crumb of education you can happen to an accomplished technical analyst and a determined that the towering probability trading positions someplace you win far more than you lose. If you obtain into the marketplaces is not including liability severals analysis subsequently you're in the point of the fact betting !!

Senior Member ali ahmed is an unknown quantity at this point ali ahmed's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex is a buainess is main trade kartay han. Gambling tab hoti jub ak unknown aspect per poseay inveat karo lakin trading main app inveat karnay say pehlay apni trade ko achi thera analyise kar saktay ho ager app ko Forex kay mutakiq knowlledge ha tu app ba'asani loss ko kaam kar saktay han.

Banned alinaqvi012 is an unknown quantity at this point alinaqvi012's Avatar
    Thanks
    no....
    i'm doing a business which is based on trading
    profit n losses are the part of the business, when we earn more n more profit then we start calling like forex is excelent, but when we face some losses we start calling like forex is a gambling game..

Trusted Member garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 615 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rajkumar1991 View Post
    haan gambling to vastab me bhaut hi risky hoti hai jo trader gambling karten hain wo acha kabhi earn nhikar patn hain wo bechare humesah sochten hain acha kamne ki lekin kama kabhi nhi aptn hain ,.
    gambling forex se bilkul alag he kyo ke gambling me agar ek bar koi fas jae to hmesha lose karta rehta he ,and gambling ke sath kisi ko success hote hue mene aaj tak nhi dekha he ,lekin trade ke sath success hote hue mene bhut se logo ko dekha he

+ Reply to Thread
Page 323 of 480 FirstFirst ... 223 273 313 321 322 323 324 325 333 373 423 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)