+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 480 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 81 131 ... LastLast

Thread: Are You Gambling or Trading? Think about this.

Member diantara has a spectacular aura about diantara has a spectacular aura about diantara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We will all say that we trade and don't gamble and I say the same thing. Let's look at the fact that we are buying or selling a currency pair from our platform and not just waiting for a random opportunity to get our lucky number when we throw the ball. Trade means that you buy and / or sell an object, both tangible and virtual. In our case as traders, we sell virtual currencies. and I trade right with my good experience and I trade manually based on my own experience and knowledge of the forex market so manual trading is the best way to trade on the forex market, other robots, etc. failed on the forex market

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member bibit has a spectacular aura about bibit has a spectacular aura about bibit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading is not gambling and I say that I am professionally convinced that we make purchases in a forex trading company because the special exam is a timetable about guidance on finding out your options to be available and also closing opportunities so I believe where I made the purchases I made the results with the exam as opposed to only betting where can trigger bets. so forex is not gambling is a real business ... thank you

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kashibul has a spectacular aura about kashibul has a spectacular aura about kashibul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I try to make real trades and that is my job, but, sometimes I trade with speculation ... this is what will make us turn into a gambling method, win or lose not produce the best front-line trading plan but produce from speculation. We must agree that under these conditions we have made our work like gambling. and I am sure I will become a dealer in Forex trading. The truth is, usually, I will stick to the help of certain experts to be able to do business. But sometimes, I believe there can be opportunities in Forex trading, if you have no help and are not crazy, but consider I might be a coincidence at those times.

Member pomade has a spectacular aura about pomade has a spectacular aura about pomade's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The mission, in most of the best trading speculators, speculators, Forex trading organizations, so that, finally, is trading in forex trading, after each transaction must be seriously considered and the right time to give special treatment can be treated based on currency and exchange rates, at addition to standard information about your computer Besides the test maintenance is the best deal with a good reason to get income and is a disease that is mostly done by traders, deliberately doing things that grazed gambling when conducting trading activities, such as overlapping but they do not realize that Such actions are very dangerous for capital, especially if carried out for a long time

Member jkt48 has a spectacular aura about jkt48 has a spectacular aura about jkt48's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am not for gambling, in the forex business I want to trade, for me forex should be a planned business that must be structured rather than gambling just putting our money to bet win or lose in fifty fifty. But if we only trade without reason as speculative and hope for quick fixes to get rich quickly then surely we are in a gambling method and it is always good for traders if they don't gamble on the forex market because with a realistic approach made then surely they can be able to make some good profits and thus survive for a longer period of time in the forex market to make money.

Member surnawi will become famous soon enough surnawi will become famous soon enough surnawi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't gamble but trade because I study every day to get better knowledge and improve my trading skills. I don't gamble because I don't use my luck just to make money. If I can make a profit, I make it with a good analysis and Yes I think personally that I make transactions in the forex business is the result of analysis as a reference basis for determining the decision to open and close a position so I assume that the transaction that I do is the result analysis rather than just guessing. which might lead to gambling. All tree bark. <<> <<<>

Member fast and will become famous soon enough fast and will become famous soon enough fast and's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    gambling man naheen karta hun is markett trading man sirf aur sirf trading hhee karta hun jis man guy kafee trading kar key profit earning ker leta hun is a person lying gambling sey bohot door rehta hun. the key merchant is the key bhee yahee hey, gambling na karey balkeh is a karey market trader. and I trade and don't play games; this business is not a game and can never be compared to gambling, because gambling is based on luck but trading is based on mrket analysis; as precisely as we analyze because the more we can be sure of trading

Member mulia will become famous soon enough mulia will become famous soon enough mulia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well forex is an online business and millions of people work on this business. This is not gambling, it is the right business and the right way to make money. There is no cheating in this business, it is easy to understand this business only experience and knowledge are needed. If it's gambling then millions of people have never joined this business. and I think I am a trader in the Forex market because I always follow expert advice and I personally analyze the current market and than I trade and most of the time I make a profit so I think I am a trader not a gambler.

Member astrajingga will become famous soon enough astrajingga will become famous soon enough astrajingga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we want to be the best trader in the forex trading business so if you want to trade in forex trading then you must pay attention to every trade seriously and give the right time to trade forex and get basic knowledge of foreign exchange trading and trading experience and play trading and trading. gambling kiun kay maine trading ko learn karnay kay baad he real accounts per trade start ki hai or main koi bhi lenay trading decisions say trading market forex when trading fundamental card analysis and technical analysis kay through or phir basic contents per decision koi leti hun.

Member javhida has a spectacular aura about javhida has a spectacular aura about javhida's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no dear i don't think so forex trading is gambling i think forex trading is a legal business and we all have to take part in bus foreign exchange trading business the main bill is nahin karta main hun only real trading karta hun aur gambling se mujhjey sakht nafrat hey aur forex gambling main koi nahin chalti hey forex aik real business hey aur so that aap isko real business samjh kar karengy for tab Hai aap is our main hahey main gambling .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 480 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 81 131 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)