+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 480 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 153 203 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 4797

Thread: Are You Gambling or Trading? Think about this.

Senior Member trendfx is an unknown quantity at this point trendfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes brother, absolutely to me, I personally do consider that forex is a real business to do forex is related with profit and loss but forex is not a gambling and games as well Also But it did not have any resemblance with gambling In my trading and then all will be fine with good management

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member bany is an unknown quantity at this point bany's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well, obviously I I clearly think yes its right that sometime gambling means money but it isn't continuous and not professional or legal. forex is a great earning source and very demanding one. if you become a professional trader, you will make your life more easier. so forget gambling, try to become more professional.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mendak is an unknown quantity at this point mendak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading is the best trading in all over the world and the trusted business in the world it has legal position in all over the world it is not gambling and also the gambler is not success in this field we all are trading and earning

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well certainly my dear, with me Id like to believe that many traders use the technique martingale in its trading operations. This technique is widely used in the world of gambling. However, good results are not obtained with a management equity of a game. This is a very important signal that the forex is not a gamble but rather a very complex investment.

Senior Member ghan is an unknown quantity at this point ghan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well my friend, absolutely in forex trading I personally think that i'm doing a professional trading business, not any gambling, because in Gambling you have been work on risk, it means either you can win and double your money or you can lose you all money, but in this business, the situation is different, you can take risk according to you own will, and no risk.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well certainly my dear, for me I absolutely do believe that trader should focus on making their job well and make technical and fundamental analysis to make the right decisions. Working in this way is to invest. The trader should not bet their capital but must analyze the odds of success to run their operations.

Member garmink is an unknown quantity at this point garmink's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am trading, not gambling, because forex trading is a business, not gamble. I do my best to make good trading everyday. I have develop a good trading system for me which suitable for me and profitable also. i do this trade everyday with a good trading plan also to keep my trading account grow up

Junior Member asi is an unknown quantity at this point asi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    as a professional trader in my opinion just rely luck in trading. and of course if we just rely on luck, we only occasionally get lucky, so I think there will be more losses we find. Therefore we are definitely going to get a poor result in our trade.

Member ayeshafarrukh is on a distinguished road ayeshafarrukh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i thing it is not gambling it is really a full time job or it us trading ic ma ap k pass just knowledge hona chahiyy or per experience tu ap profit easily earn kar saktay ha but sometime ap ko loss b hota ha or ya b ha k hota ho jay or ya b ha k profit hi profit ho

Member devi1976 is an unknown quantity at this point devi1976's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear yah market ek bahut hi good market Hai jisme hum trade karke good earnings kar sakte Hai aur yah ek trading business hai jisme hum kam karte Hai na ki gambling karte Hai balki hum trading karte Hai

+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 480 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 153 203 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)