+ Reply to Thread
Page 804 of 823 FirstFirst ... 304 704 754 794 802 803 804 805 806 814 ... LastLast
Results 8,031 to 8,040 of 8227

Thread: Get some loses after learn and practice.

Member ernestina is on a distinguished road ernestina's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is a very normal thing to get loss after making learning of forex. In fact, I would be surprised if a trader just learn and practice and then begin to make profit continuously. In forex the learner cannot face all possible market outcomes at once. He needs to learn how to handle different market situations at different times.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned fx_boy is an unknown quantity at this point fx_boy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    learn again with deeply and then they begin make profit with well
    Thanks newentry for this useful post. The same problem i am also face when i am start this business. But now i am able to over come from this problem. I recommend all new trader like me don't get worry when you face this problem.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hello927 will become famous soon enough hello927's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Most of the losses are due to the lack of knowledge and experience. If one is confident and feels that he will be successful in forex trading then it is only the confident person. Every failure provides the lesson for future and gives hope if one wants to learn from the mistakes.

Member ayusri will become famous soon enough ayusri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by bestlooser View Post
    yes actually you can learn the best from your mistakes so either you learn from your mistakes or also see other people`s mistakes too. actually this means that do not try to lost there but mistakes will teach you a lot and after losses do not be discouraged and there is chance that you can correct your mistakes in future.
    unnecessary things we fear, los is part of the trading itself, as long as los still in control and our control, which is not very much without los we can even control the margin call, los does not mean there are no more opportunities for trading, los it is not to be avoided but we are facing in this trade, one-way trading in the open position is not unusual, but if we had known earlier mistakes can we minimize this direction by reversing the direction of trading, if we had there BUY EURO after some los us feedback so his opponent, or if we still continue trading restrictions stoplos we can do with SL, SL in every trade to be very important and is something that must not be left behind, must always be there as well as TP, SL limit the losses, if we said the loss limit is only 30 point or 20 point we will know that this is very good for our capital management and capital could be on the other day we even get to still tersisanya capital after SL, SL can be compared without making capital out.

Member smrkaes is an unknown quantity at this point smrkaes's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes! Every Loss trade I can many learning point out why I loss this trade. Than I practice demo account .
    It is very helpful for when I find-out my system what are wrong .
    Fear arise from our inner resistance to change. I welcome change.
    web hosting bangladesh
    I Love my country. I am developing my talent and skills,so I can be an asset for my country.

Member kaia is an unknown quantity at this point kaia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Fixed loss even though we've learned a lot also do not do anything. I think it is still being fair, we still do not understand exactly how North a good way of trading. If we truly understand the trading right where we can reduce the loss very well. and if we still get a loss even though we have used a good rule, then that means the market is not friendly.

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    When you begin trading there may be losses in initial days but there is nothing unnatural in it, but we do not need to intentionally invite any losses rather we have to be very careful in every trade and take every caution to avoid losses.

Junior Member mnf is an unknown quantity at this point mnf's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    a expert trader can also loss his money in forex market. so he should learn from his every mistake. every trader should trade with confident and should keep faith and always should try the best. day by day he will more expert and will able to recover his loss.

Senior Member Kites is an unknown quantity at this point Kites's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by azharfx View Post
    G ap nay theak kaha duniya me koi b aisa business nahi he jis me loss ka dar na ho forex me ap ko loss ho sakta he lakin bhot kum ho ga agar ap k pass good knowledge aur practice he to lakin i think forex me loss lazmi hota he.
    yes there can be definitely losses there as I think many experience traders also must have lost in past and if you have not tasted the losses then still you are not a complete trader and if we will learn to accpet losses first then every thing will become easy and I have faced lots of losses and now i am feeling myself a stronger trader.

Junior Member Zubaed is on a distinguished road Zubaed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Whatever i believe every business has some risk and this may face not only by the newbies but also to the experience traders.While losing money we got real experience or correction what to do the next time.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 804 of 823 FirstFirst ... 304 704 754 794 802 803 804 805 806 814 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)