+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 823 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 513 ... LastLast

Thread: Get some loses after learn and practice.

Senior Member Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,058 Times in 803 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    basically is main losses sometime achy hoty hain kiyun keh humien un losses sy learn karny ko bahut kuch mil jata hai lekin had sy ziada losses bhi nahi hony chahiye jo keh hamary liye thek nahi hungy un losses ko control karny ke liye humien practice karni hogi aur apni ghaltiyun ko dekhna ho ga aur un py control karna hoga tab hi hum ja ke achi tarah sy loss sy bach sakien gy
    We Work to get the Massive Returns

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mustansir For This Useful Post:

fxearner (2018-06-29), JahanZaib (2018-07-01)

Member Ahmed123 is a glorious beacon of light Ahmed123 is a glorious beacon of light Ahmed123 is a glorious beacon of light Ahmed123 is a glorious beacon of light Ahmed123 is a glorious beacon of light Ahmed123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes there can be definitely losses there as I think many experience traders also must have lost in past and if you have not tasted the losses then still you are not a complete trader and if we will learn to accpet losses first then every thing will become easy and I have faced lots of losses and now i am feeling myself a stronger trader.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Ahmed123 For This Useful Post:

fxearner (2018-06-29)

Banned Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,772 Times in 12,635 Posts
    Yes it is true if you want to increase your experience in Forex trading you just need to get loss in Forex after that learn from your mistakes you will get experience and you will never repeat that mistake in your Forex trading career because you know better that you will get loss by doing this again.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

6. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Akhterp For This Useful Post:

billyboy00007 (2018-06-29), danish555 (2018-06-30), fxearner (2018-06-29), JahanZaib (2018-06-29), MARandhawa (2018-06-30), ravi999 (2018-06-30), rehanayaz (2018-06-30), sakigbest (2018-07-01), sarfraz786 (2018-06-30), Unregistered (1), zahid2016 (2018-06-30), ZainiiiBadshah143 (2018-06-29)

Member noder has a spectacular aura about noder has a spectacular aura about noder has a spectacular aura about noder's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes a better way to learn about trade is that we should try to learn it even if we study it at the expense of some losses at an early stage and these losses should not be repeated again and we can take this loss as tuition. It is also true that the real practice we get in real time trading when we are really pitched against different types of situations and trades. So the amount lost in the early stages is never lost. and that's right. I do it too. I learned about forex for a few days & started trading on Demo account for 1 month. Then I started with real money, but I lost it within 5 days & I realized that I should learn more & be careful. In addition, one thing we did not realize in the Demo but we faced in Real & it was emotion. Only for this most new traders fail to make a profit. So I learned these things after losing my money.

Member diantara has a spectacular aura about diantara has a spectacular aura about diantara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    almost all Traders have this, this is very sad and we just feel like giving up and Quit the Forex Trading. The main problem that caused our Trading System did not go well is because we really lack discipline. if you can be more disciplined, then you will reduce your losses and Suffer a big defeat of course not escape from carelessness own trader in managing finance. We must understand that dalah the best continue to look for shortcomings in forex. The more we know and understand of course we will do our best to realize our goal of playing forex trading.

Member dixit will become famous soon enough dixit will become famous soon enough dixit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Almost every age field everyone learns from this mistake for that reason for foreign exchange trading and yes it may seem that we still have to stick to the values and additionally carry out this activity for the easiest method and not to get rid of the price advantage over which it is in any phase the losers are usually an area of financial success for this reason that the country goes into your financial success. and I think in the forex trading mentality mentality always helps you make good profit and become a perfect trader. If you trade without experience and knowledge then your trade becomes perfect in loss. The key to success in forex trading is continuous learning and updating your existing strategies to fit the dynamics of the forex market.

Member diantara has a spectacular aura about diantara has a spectacular aura about diantara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I hope more trader experience is also the roughness of bongsor has not been kept in prehistory and if you do not feel the loss then still you are not a trader terminating and if we instrument gained to accept gear loss then any artifact proof changed simple and i have many features of loss and now i am tiring yourself as a stronger trader. and indeed forex trading is a daily work and it's natural for us to lose and win several times. Today's successful traders are taking a lesson from their past mistakes, it is the only way to become a good trader in the future. We must always take note of our mistakes and we must overcome them or fix them one by one, then we can see that our trade will be better and better every day.

Member silsilah will become famous soon enough silsilah will become famous soon enough silsilah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes real experience starts here when you lose all your bonuses after getting it for the first time. money management is a real factor that traders do not think about when trading on a demo account so when they lose the first bonus there then they realize that care should be taken with this factor and There is a "transition" in early trading on a real account. This can sometimes make us nervous, so distract us when trying to make an analysis and decision. Many traders lose that time. This makes sense, because even if you're good at learning and practicing on demo accounts, it's just a psychological issue. But slowly we can solve that problem.

Member kuya has a spectacular aura about kuya has a spectacular aura about kuya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Some time depends on luck, but you do not have to tear down to lose this, you have to be patient for this, you must get knowledge of this event. Working hard certainly sees success in your future life. Then wait this. and in every lifelong attention we read from our mistakes and also in forex also have to pass but we rate for the institution of sustenance and do our work in a person's way and not back your certainty in every outlet of death is part of success so that the game from you success

Member lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think, if any body gets some loss after learning forex then it does not mean that it is poor in forex. In every part of life we learn from our mistakes and so on in forex also it should happen but we must remain confident and do our work in the best way and not lose your confidence at every point of loss is part of success so start your success. The key to success in forex trading is the constant study and updating of existing strategies to enter into the dynamics of the forex market. and What you have done to your trade means that you will not get a loss in your trade. You practice many times over the years and then you will get the right way to trade with fewer losses.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 823 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 513 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)