+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 823 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 512 ... LastLast

Thread: Get some loses after learn and practice.

Banned FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,350 Times in 2,470 Posts
    so what is our evaluation about this matter, have we learn forex so well, or we not learn it so well and we judge our self that we already know a lot of forex business. I believe we not learn it carefully thats why we lose after we learn and practice it. We need to learn and practice more better.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,021 Times in 4,664 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    Bhai agar jo trading mein kuch loss ka samna hota hai to humare liye jaruri hota hai ki hum practice kare bhai ishi tarah se trading mein sudhaar aa sakta hai agar jo practice karte hai aur successful bhi aise hi ho payenge bhai.
    yes bro it is must for trader he/she learn from their losses in trading market and trader must understand the forex trading business and trader make good practice on demo trading account and trader learn their forex trading basics and traders must clearly analysis the market and trader make proper trading market learning and trader work with good planing and trader avoid from mistakes and work correct and then he/she make successful trading with their own forex market

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to kanita For This Useful Post:

batool (2018-07-19), Fiya (2018-07-23), kekbad (2018-07-20), khizar1 (2018-07-19), SANIASHOAIB (2018-07-21), zulfiqar5564 (2018-07-19)

Member abas will become famous soon enough abas will become famous soon enough abas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi expensive Most traders make a loss in their trade when learning about the forex market, I assume that they do not learn correctly about forex for this reason they need to make mistakes and create losses in trading. therefore, the right trading trader will trade on a demo account. and errors occur in trading and this is a common problem for every single trader but after losses we concentrate on an analysis that never gives us success .. we have to analyze before we trade .. when we use money management with proper technique and implement our strategy then successfully will appear automatically

Member bangkauning will become famous soon enough bangkauning's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A very risky playing technique seems to be trying to deal with Forex. Thinking Forex from a profitable business that includes great opportunities, you may be able to eliminate finances with moment, As a trader, we should try and follow the market at all times. This is due to the fact that the starter thread mentions about there being larger than the market. There is nothing we can do to market to control the movement so we must follow to make money. and I hope that it is very important for the trader to follow the rules and the existing system perfectly. If traders do not follow the system there perfectly and ignore some important roles then some time they will face losses. I think greed is also very bad for traders. So we need to control it.

Member poundsterling will become famous soon enough poundsterling's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes there must be a failure there because I think a lot of investor meetings also must have been lost before and if you have not taken the sample of failure then you are still not the final investor and if we will understand the first accpet failure then every factor will be simple and I have faced many failures and now I feel myself as a stronger investor. and During my demo practice I have tested many strategies developed by others. Some of them are profitable and some are not. I have used a profitable strategy in a small real estate account and this lucrative strategy is harming me for being impatient. So I have changed myself to have patience after opening a trade and now I am profiting from Forex.

Member SHEIKHANSARI460 will become famous soon enough SHEIKHANSARI460's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Loss is something very important in the Forex market. is a key part in this market because Forex is a trade and therefore is natural to have its profit and loss and the loss be the most important but if we know What are the reasons for the loss.and try overcome over mistake.

Banned SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,311 Times in 20,096 Posts
    yes there can be definitely losses there as I think many experience traders also must have lost in past and if you have not tasted the losses then still you are not a complete trader and if we will learn to accpet losses first then every thing will become easy and I have faced lots of losses and now i am feeling myself a stronger trader.

Member Ahmed123 is a glorious beacon of light Ahmed123 is a glorious beacon of light Ahmed123 is a glorious beacon of light Ahmed123 is a glorious beacon of light Ahmed123 is a glorious beacon of light Ahmed123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in fact, there are many traders got some loses after the learned and got practiced and it happened because they still left some mistakes in their trading until they will learn again with deeply and then they begin make profit with well
    the key is when they have a good willingness to be a good trader they will learn and practice with serious and they do not want waste their time for careless thing, and this cases, they need good patience and discipline for to do it
    please share here your opinion and it will become a good input for us

Trusted Member FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,755 Times in 5,976 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes there can be definitely losses there as I think many experience traders also must have lost in past and if you have not tasted the losses then still you are not a complete trader and if we will learn to accpet losses first then every thing will become easy and I have faced lots of losses and now i am feeling myself a stronger trader.

Trusted Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,052 Times in 4,651 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is possible that you have get some experience in this field and you want to earn from here and suddenly you bear some loss so it is a normal thing loss and profit both of them are possible in trading and you get one of then loss or profit during the trading

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ntn For This Useful Post:

akr (2018-07-13), asd567 (2018-07-24), mehro (2018-08-21)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 823 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 512 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)