+ Reply to Thread
Page 120 of 823 FirstFirst ... 20 70 110 118 119 120 121 122 130 170 220 620 ... LastLast
Results 1,191 to 1,200 of 8227

Thread: Get some loses after learn and practice.

Member sharma kaji is an unknown quantity at this point sharma kaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    Its accurate which none needs to end up being looser thats none needs to lose their capital. it is hard however that issues are much more easier compared to u ought to simply adhere to the actual right strategy and right technique and after that I am sure there will end up being profit however on order to obtain profit through trading this occurs to lose capital, Its not willingly made by anybody. We have to do not forget that when loosing a couple of occasions days will come back to obtain profit

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ninofx is an unknown quantity at this point ninofx's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes brother, absolutely to me, I personally do consider that i lost my account several times and i was practising well, it's not about practise , it's about your experience with the market that will make you successful and make some good money , any other stuff can be uncounted for me.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mazprofx View Post
    Learn and practice is not a guarantee that we will never get losses again. Forex trader still get loss in forex because we still a human who can make mistakes and get loss. We can't make 100% profit in this trade. we can reduce and minimize our loss, but we can't avoid all losses in our trading.
    hanji learn aur practice se he yahan koi guarantee nahi hota ki abb trader ko market me koi loss nahi hoga,yahan loss hota he hai,yahan par trader koi bhi 100% profit nahi bana sakta hai,yahan par soch samajhkar he kaam karna chahiye..

Banned minok is an unknown quantity at this point minok's Avatar
    Thanks
    generally, my dear in forex trading, I actually consider that your point is good if you loss after prectics and learning then watch where you have a mistake and you loss in forex trading. forex is a so risky business and in this business loss and profit is a part of business for the trading.

Banned koruptor is an unknown quantity at this point koruptor's Avatar
    Thanks
    Do not think which u can constantly obtain the profit coming from the forex trading when practice upon the demo account. Its btter to guide loss typically. so whenever u think such as this after that u will undoubtedly loser. so try to adhere to rigid trading protocol to build money coming from the forex trading.

Senior Member bay is an unknown quantity at this point bay's Avatar
    Thanks
    On forex market there is actually higher chance of losing money so any person can lose money right listed below. A discovered one who methods often also have chance to lose money as a result of guy is actually not higher than mistake and as its a business each gain and loss can be found right listed below. I also lose my first 2 capital through trading and I think Its useful with regard to obtaining a lot of knowledge.

Member forexdestiny2016 is on a distinguished road forexdestiny2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    That is normal when got some loss in our trading after learn and practice for so long time. But it not make our trading is guaranteed free from next losing. Then, after this I know already what I need to do.

Senior Member wonggo is an unknown quantity at this point wonggo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Learn and practice is not a guarantee of trading without any losses. It will never makes us become a perfect trader who never get loss. Learn and practice only can help us to become a better trader, and help us to minimize our loss and risk, so we can get profit by doing so

Junior Member sinarmas is an unknown quantity at this point sinarmas's Avatar
    Thanks
    acquire manages to lose when learn and practice i am not agree along with u. the accurate there tend to be many traders received a few manages to lose following the discovered and received practiced and this occurred simply since they nevertheless still remaining a few mistakes on their own trading. so i think first learn forex correctly compared to think build profit.

Senior Member mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,311 Times in 819 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Learn and practice is not a guarantee that we will never get losses again. Forex trader still get loss in forex because we still a human who can make mistakes and get loss. We can't make 100% profit in this trade. we can reduce and minimize our loss, but we can't avoid all losses in our trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 120 of 823 FirstFirst ... 20 70 110 118 119 120 121 122 130 170 220 620 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)