+ Reply to Thread
Page 169 of 179 FirstFirst ... 69 119 159 167 168 169 170 171 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,690 of 1784

Thread: 11 Rules of Successful trading ...!

Senior Member laxman is an unknown quantity at this point laxman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    every traders have their own rules for trading, some of them will take a safest way and some of them will take the higher one to make good money, and i believe that they have prepared everything with good for it with some option to overcome some condition and unwanted one..
    and all your points here are good and very helpful that every traders need to pay attention for it

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned roopesh11 has a spectacular aura about roopesh11 has a spectacular aura about roopesh11's Avatar
    Thanks
    I fully agree with this thread, if a trader should follow these 11 rules then definitely he can win in every condition of the market. The rules are also very important in the forex trading. Because the rules are like steps of success if we follow them in a good manner the we will move in a speedy manner.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Rak will become famous soon enough Rak's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by niks View Post
    1) Always use stoploss , it will help you to cut your losses automatically.
    2) Get of the trade once you reach the target.
    3) Trade according to your strategy not with the signals and guesses .
    4) Prevent from entering trade when price is at highest top and lowest low , wait for right entry point.
    5) Never ignore the news. Before entering any position make sure there is no high impact news in opposite trend.
    6) Never open the position if you have any doubt about trade.
    7) Always check out the daily trend before starting trades .
    8) Never do emotional trading. Control greed.
    9) You just closed the trade with loss because direction was wrong. Dont get into new trade with opposite direction . Wait and track the chart . Dont think of getting you loss immediately back.You may loose more money.
    10) Search for chart patterns like doubles , head n shoulders etc.
    11) Try to learn new things daily.
    what a great service for new traders as well experienced traders who are suffering continuously losses. These golden rules if we follow we can not have loss in routine except some special cases where some special incident happens.just like 9/11 in USA or like that.I will certainly try to follow most of these if not all I can.

Junior Member tubeltkadal is an unknown quantity at this point tubeltkadal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if the control strategy and they will be able to understand the movement of the market, then we can maximize profit and minimize loss, a pro trader also lost, but they can minimize these losses, many of good practice and MM is the key to success in forex business

Senior Member jeba50 is an unknown quantity at this point jeba50's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    11 Rules of Successful trading ...!
    1) Always use stoploss , it will help you to cut your losses automatically.
    2) Get of the trade once you reach the target.
    3) Trade according to your strategy not with the signals and guesses .
    4) Prevent from entering trade when price is at highest top and lowest low , wait for right entry point.
    5) Never ignore the news. Before entering any position make sure there is no high impact news in opposite trend.
    6) Never open the position if you have any doubt about trade.
    7) Always check out the daily trend before starting trades .
    8) Never do emotional trading. Control greed.
    9) You just closed the trade with loss because direction was wrong. Dont get into new trade with opposite direction . Wait and track the chart . Dont think of getting you loss immediately back.You may loose more money.
    10) Search for chart patterns like doubles , head n shoulders etc.
    11) Try to learn new things daily.
    I think first, 4th and 7th rule is more important then other rule. and those 11 rule is very fine for trading. all new trader can follow those. but i think some trader not follow any rule. they think trading only luck.

Banned akshay1728 will become famous soon enough akshay1728's Avatar
    Thanks
    the one of the rule of the successful trader is to keep patience while trading because if you dont keep patience and try to trade the forex without patience you will always get failure

Senior Member sweetrevenge88 is on a distinguished road sweetrevenge88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Although,there is truth to it because I happen to lose many of my trades because I enter the market in rush...sometimes the market also upon reaching the highest peak it suddenly go down faster and you already lose your chances. Knowing when to enter at the right time is a very important factor in our trading.
    I wanna be the best in everything that I do...

Senior Member adnan_aziz will become famous soon enough adnan_aziz will become famous soon enough adnan_aziz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sir ap kay 11 rules tou bohot useful hain thanks kay ap ne hamare sath in ko share kiya hai kiya ap kay pas koi aisa indicator hai jo hamari trading main bohot successful ho please ho tou share karen thanks.

Member isbhacker is on a distinguished road isbhacker's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is very good thread,Every trader needs to be trading in this way ,But newbies usually even after reading many rules mix up and are unable to implement it to trading this is the problem.

Senior Member sammy is on a distinguished road sammy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i sometimes feel that using stoploss might make you more losses as it has a chance to get hit. but when i face bigger losses( actually i faced so), then i realise what a great fool i am not using stop loss.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 169 of 179 FirstFirst ... 69 119 159 167 168 169 170 171 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)