+ Reply to Thread
Page 126 of 179 FirstFirst ... 26 76 116 124 125 126 127 128 136 176 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,260 of 1784

Thread: 11 Rules of Successful trading ...!

Member alpacino921 is an unknown quantity at this point alpacino921's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Agree... You have mentioned all the particular requirements of Forex.Having all these things while jumping into Forex market can make any newbie an experts in months.Practicing more and more and investing more and more can make trades successful easily.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned hamza.sheikh is an unknown quantity at this point hamza.sheikh's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think Rules to success known to all but a few apply these rules and I see that it is better to be a trader is greedy in the circulation until it reaches the best results that wants to reach stability and discipline in trading so it is better to implement the discipline first and then will follow the rules . Thanks your posting .and i will have to look at them abit closely to see if am respecting all of them . though i believe they are all bound together with the number one rule of discipline i dnt know about you but discipline works wonders coz it ensure you keep to your trading plan even when it doesnt make sense

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fazalraheem is on a distinguished road fazalraheem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ap ke rules boaht zabardast hai ap ne forex ki trading k bohat ache rules define kiye hain. or mai stop loss k rule ka hamesha follow karta hn Q k merai bohat say doston ne is forex mai stop loss ko na use karne ki wja sy bohat heavy amount daboye hain. well apki patience to required hai par is k sth sth apki good education or market knowledge ka b best hona bohat imported hai.
    Please click thanks if you got my post good and useful for increase your knowledge.

Banned cowek ireng is an unknown quantity at this point cowek ireng's Avatar
    Thanks
    vetaveta, Yes i know that every traders can be successful in forex business . It is all about patience and skill. We can not be successful without good analytical skill of forex market, forex market not run by our feelings , that means if we trade for open a buy trade but market not goes buy with us , sometimes it goes against of our prediction . So, if we have patience and learn well about forex the we will be successful too.

Senior Member cutegirl is an unknown quantity at this point cutegirl's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you are much right my trader friend lakin main stop loss itna use nahi kerti ho i never feel kah mjy stoop loss ki zurorthai lakin yeh bhi aak safety hai

Senior Member manap is an unknown quantity at this point manap's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hmm not sure sorry i don't use it so would know poor girl could you use vaseline at all i don't know if that work either really luckily i have never needed to use anything s i hate the thing sorry i can help much.

Senior Member angri bird is an unknown quantity at this point angri bird's Avatar
    Thanks
    to become a successful trader I give a few rules in the trade,
    - Try to trade with patience
    - Use with either MM
    - Avoid greed and emotion
    - Instill confidence properties
    - Use only TP and SL every trade
    maybe it's just a few that I can give may be useful for you and can be a successful trader.

Senior Member champy is on a distinguished road champy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we can see that the successful tradings in the forex market is with the good entry levels in the market and if the traders know how to enter in the market well then their tradings will be more successful and htey will be more happy

Senior Member saba19121 is an unknown quantity at this point saba19121's Avatar
    Thanks
    thanks dear ya kafi useful rules hain jo yar business k liye hony chahyen i mean yar insan ko inhen follow karna chahye.is sy humhen information k sath risk ka chance b kam milta hai.agar hum trading ma un rules ko achi tarhan follow karen to feda hi milta hai.magar kuch log nai karty or loss ma rahty hain.

Senior Member yasirali08008 is an unknown quantity at this point yasirali08008's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i agree with your all statments and and rules which you tell us these are totaly true rules in the forx bussniss and we should folow these rules if we sucsess in this particular busniss i will also add some important things about forx you can say ruls 1)we should consistanty trading 2)select that place there is no noise then you can batter trad 3) daily great withyour rleted bussiss friends

+ Reply to Thread
Page 126 of 179 FirstFirst ... 26 76 116 124 125 126 127 128 136 176 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)