+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 285 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 74 124 ... LastLast

Thread: Do u like this trade ?why?

Junior Member rafictn has a spectacular aura about rafictn has a spectacular aura about rafictn has a spectacular aura about rafictn's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well every person like those business which they more profit. Forex trading is a profit able business. If the person take interest in this and give much time to learn knowledge then they are able to get profit. If you have no experience in any business then no business can growth without hard work and knowledge or experience.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rafictn For This Useful Post:

naveedbnn (2018-03-23), sakigbest (2018-03-21)

Member ch tayyab will become famous soon enough ch tayyab will become famous soon enough ch tayyab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like trading because of the freedom, with connected network everywhere, you can work from any place. The hours isn't bad either, 9:30 to 4 pm in the US. All major federal holidays stock exchange are closed. You have compounding interest working for you not against you.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ch tayyab For This Useful Post:

sakigbest (2018-03-21)

Member naveedbwn has a brilliant future naveedbwn has a brilliant future naveedbwn has a brilliant future naveedbwn has a brilliant future naveedbwn has a brilliant future naveedbwn has a brilliant future naveedbwn has a brilliant future naveedbwn has a brilliant future naveedbwn has a brilliant future naveedbwn has a brilliant future naveedbwn has a brilliant future naveedbwn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,601 Times in 304 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i like this trading business because i could get the suitable income with this business this trading business is life making business and we could trade with small money in this trading business but if you want to get good income you invest big money .

6. The Following User Says Thank You to naveedbwn For This Useful Post:

sakigbest (2018-03-21)

Member Wakeel78 will become famous soon enough Wakeel78 will become famous soon enough Wakeel78's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Aslam o alikum sir me tu trading ko boht like krta hu iss liye ke ager iss ko knowledge aur experience ke sath krin tu part time business hai

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Wakeel78 For This Useful Post:

sakigbest (2018-03-21)

Member babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    har koi yahi chahta hai k main money earn karon or jisay asani sy money earn karny ko mile wo to os chez ko zaror pasand kare ga .ye to hai b asan jo har koi kar sakta hai esi lee to loog aisy zaida pasand karty hain..

10. The Following User Says Thank You to babar hanif For This Useful Post:

sakigbest (2018-03-21)

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai mujhe to trading karna shuru se pasand tha job nahi karta hoon aur maine pahle se hi soch rakha tha ki main Online work trader banunga, aur aaj main yehi kaam kar raha hoon is par hi main depend hoon bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

12. The Following User Says Thank You to dareking For This Useful Post:

sakigbest (2018-03-21)

Member hakan will become famous soon enough hakan will become famous soon enough hakan's Avatar
    Thanks
    I like forex trading because I lost my job, and it's hard to build a real business and get another job in the company, forex business is my good choice for earning monthly income. so I love this business because it gives me work and income I have to mention all the right now in many public around the world usually follow this career with ordinary and also learn to do a decent trade just because here is the only very special occasion profitable where you just have to take a seat for one's own role. it only takes one PC and some kind of connection and then you travel there, this can be your resource start it through anywhere.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to hakan For This Useful Post:

sakigbest (2018-03-21)

Member taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am a disciple. and I can trade with my lessons. For this reason trade never hampers my tsudy. so I like trading with forex. because it's also smart. Anyone can do this with a small investment. For me this is my free time and most of my time will start working. But I still want to commit to my free time and earn money. So for this reason I am joining Forex trading and I often take this. and I hope this helps me in my life soon.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to taj mil For This Useful Post:

tresemey (2018-03-15)

Member slater has a spectacular aura about slater has a spectacular aura about slater has a spectacular aura about slater's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think forex trading is a job that makes me very uncomfortable. Because in terms of time and place to do forex trading is very comfortable and does not make us have to leave other activities. In addition to the benefits that we can get, forex business is a very good business. Because if we have a very good ability, it will make us can easily generate profits. I must say with certainty that at this time many global people will be enrolling in this company every day, plus a good profit because the company is a huge money-making business enterprise, when you really just need to relax in your private place. The credit card site here is LAPTOP plus a strong internet connection plus the ones listed here that you actually visit, it indicates to start from any location, everything is growing efficiently and very likely so that the scientist is added for the visitors to start this company. Nevertheless, it is desirable to know it has a concept before starting it.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to slater For This Useful Post:

balla (2018-03-13)

Member dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like forex trading because it is profitable and gives a lot of income for people who have good skills and knowledge about what forex trading. forex trading is one of the best online business I've come across Yes I like forex trading because this way is very profitable for all investors or traders. I think in my life I do not have any type of business that is most profitable for all, just forex trading is one way to earn money in seconds. So, it's a very good business or investment.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 285 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 74 124 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)