+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 285 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 153 203 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 2841

Thread: Do u like this trade ?why?

Senior Member kelv is on a distinguished road kelv's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading is a profitable business, if we spend time to practice and understand forex properly in the demo account before starting to trade in the real account we can make big money in the market easily day by day.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned PANKAJMEHRA is on a distinguished road PANKAJMEHRA's Avatar
    Thanks
    trading is proving very beneficial to all the kind of people from housewives to students to part time business worker to professionals ,anyone one can earn good profits for living by learning the market for few months and then start earning.I am a student and i am earning good profit from here and i am enjoying the forex trading environment.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxmoney View Post
    Most of the time it is totally depend on the facts that how trader want to trade so so if you are risky trader then you can scalp the forex pair and gain good income from your trading.
    hanji scalping karke trader yahan achha earn karleta hai lekin esme risk bhi hota hai to esliye har trader yahan scalping nahi kar sakta,yahan soch samajh kar jo trader chalta hai siorf woi yahan achha kar paata hai..

Trusted Member fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Most of the time it is totally depend on the facts that how trader want to trade so so if you are risky trader then you can scalp the forex pair and gain good income from your trading.
    Follow Rules of Posting
    Do not try to copy paste in the forum

Banned dafi is an unknown quantity at this point dafi's Avatar
    Thanks
    well dear there is no doubt that the trade, where we have entered, I will be very restful condition, And I like to enter all my trade with this type, where i have take lot size .01, with account of 100$ minimum, and entered a SL with 20PIPs, where my TP is 100 PIP and i am sure about this TP.

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai ji forex ke business me kahin jaana nahi hota,agar aapke paas samajh hai to aap akele he ess business me kaam kar sakte hai aur yahan earn ke liye aapka paisa aapke bank me aajyenga agr aapke paas ess business ka knwledge hai to..

Senior Member csdsu09 is an unknown quantity at this point csdsu09's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mujhe islye pasand hai kiu ke mujhe is traing mai faida ho ra hai aur jsi cheez mai faida hota hai aap k owo trading hamesha hi pasand aae gi chahe aap kuch bhi kahen

Senior Member PRAYOGO is on a distinguished road PRAYOGO's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we can learn good things about forex to be able to realize the dream can see your dreams in reality if you are experience in this business you have to trained from best one can provide a big advantage in a short time.

Junior Member udkmn007 is an unknown quantity at this point udkmn007's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i like forex because forex laziest job ever, and can be done anywhere, and have lots of free time with the family if my main job forex

Member aliwaqas8620 is an unknown quantity at this point aliwaqas8620's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main to es waja say es trade ko like krta hoon kiun k baki online business ki nisbat es business main bht he ache earning ha meray bhai hum yahan bht he ache earning hasil kar saktay han meray bhai aur success hasil kar saktay han meray dost jo k bht he asaan ha agar lagan sa kaam ho to

+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 285 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 153 203 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)