+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 512 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 97 147 ... LastLast

Thread: 20 Rules Of Trading Forex With Discipline.

Banned SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,311 Times in 20,096 Posts
    yes you are right everything has some rules to make him perfect and effective but I think trading have only 3 rules 1 1 emotions 2 experience 3 knowledge control your emotions work with an experience and get knowledge home trade

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member AfiKhan will become famous soon enough AfiKhan will become famous soon enough AfiKhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yeah these rules are essential for trading with discipline. Some more rules are here:
    1. Never forget that practicing discipline in your trading is the way you make money.
    2. Be who YOU are, not who someone else is.
    3. Always live to trade another day.
    4. The moment you find yourself praying for a trade to work, get out of it.
    5. Dont hesitate, dont over-analyze.
    6. If nothings happening with a trade after a reasonable period of time, cut it loose
    7. Find your groovehave a daily trading routine.
    Click on Thanks if you like it.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to AfiKhan For This Useful Post:

Forexman (2018-05-06)

Senior Member mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by lebong View Post
    I love your boxing rules, the market pays a disciplined merchant. I completely agree with this, I am the type of person who doubts when it comes to entering and exiting the market. and after using the robot it helped me a lot to discipline with my trades and I started making money from him. now I am fully convinced by my trading strategy will give me a big fortune. I will still love forex .. therefore the reasonable cash management that we want, as a result of forex business is a reasonable cash management is very important therefore we will continue to be true in using our cash to actually trade , on a reasonable cash management.
    In order to make profits in these markets and thrive for consistent results in the form of profits it is vital for any forex trader to follow cash management rules strictly and also use the tools available to make sure their risks and losses are minimised to best extents to make sure capital in the account remains and one can take advantage of all the trading opportunities then .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned rehanayaz2 has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz2 has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz2 has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz2 has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz2 has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz2 has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz2 has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz2 has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz2 has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz2 has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz2 has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz2's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,216 Times in 751 Posts
    Yes my dear Forex trader aapne bilkul theek Kaha Hai Aap senior trader Hai aapne Jarur Hame Bataye hai yeh bahut hi acche Hain Hum new trader ko yeah trading sikhne ke liye bahut hai fayda hota hai in rules ko dekh ke hum Forex trading Mein achha profit kar sakte hain aur trading co hardwork ke sath Sikh sakte hain

6. The Following User Says Thank You to rehanayaz2 For This Useful Post:

rehanayaz (2018-05-11)

Member Rajmano768 is a splendid one to behold Rajmano768 is a splendid one to behold Rajmano768 is a splendid one to behold Rajmano768 is a splendid one to behold Rajmano768 is a splendid one to behold Rajmano768 is a splendid one to behold Rajmano768's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    first i like to thank you for sharing this useful information here, As for the beginners its an better things to learn and increase they knowledge with discipline to trade in a good manner . and they need to follow the rules and hope ourself we can . follow the trend never run faster to achieve something stay calm and trade in a day and time with a better knowledge.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rajmano768 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex me enn sabhi rules ko follow karna bahut he jaroori hai,yahan trader discipline aur patience ke saat he market me sabb learn kar sakta hai,yahan trader ko tabhi mehnat aur apna best dena hoga

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to weeklyscalpertrader For This Useful Post:

qasimm (2018-04-30), Unregistered (3)

Member lebong will become famous soon enough lebong will become famous soon enough lebong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I love your boxing rules, the market pays a disciplined merchant. I completely agree with this, I am the type of person who doubts when it comes to entering and exiting the market. and after using the robot it helped me a lot to discipline with my trades and I started making money from him. now I am fully convinced by my trading strategy will give me a big fortune. I will still love forex .. therefore the reasonable cash management that we want, as a result of forex business is a reasonable cash management is very important therefore we will continue to be true in using our cash to actually trade , on a reasonable cash management.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to lebong For This Useful Post:

mrinalini (2018-04-30)

Member dorayaki will become famous soon enough dorayaki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    is really amazing because it is not praying and do not expect otherwise you will be loose, and I must say that it is not right every time, people should expect that their currency will go up and every merchant do the same either he is a professional or whether he's a beginner everyone just pray to god that his currency will rise or fall depending on who he is selling or buying. So I have to say that this rule is not right I think forex is the best job. Hmmm. You have set your rules very well because the new bie can find out about the decline in forex. as decipline is as important as knowledge and experience. because because of discipline you can survive in forex trading for a long time. but if it will not show a decipline then your knowledge and experience never works. and you will also lose your investment. thank you ......

Member dancow is on a distinguished road dancow's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thank you for sharing, bro. I like best to 11 points. For me, the main reason for losing a new trader is indiscipline and trading based on luck. hoping and praying can not make them win, it only makes a loss for them. They must learn and trade with their expeirence, not for luck. You have defined your rules well because the new bie can know about the decline in forex. So I have to say that this rule is not right. But they must eliminate the emotion of their trading career if they want to make a profit.

Member panah will become famous soon enough panah will become famous soon enough panah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I really agree with you on this ... though I have tried a lot to be calm and patient while trading, but I can not. I try not to be greedy, but whenever the movement is in my favor I continue to raise the take profit and thus I lose and now my account is zero Learning is a very big part of Forex trading. This is one of the rules traders will follow to make a profit. For me, I have an important rule that is not over-trading, so I lost my previous trade. Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 512 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 97 147 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)