+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 512 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Thread: 20 Rules Of Trading Forex With Discipline.

Member aagus will become famous soon enough aagus will become famous soon enough aagus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    So all these things are equally important, I think every successful trader has discipline vs. money management vs. strategy. i can say for example every day i will not lose more than 3% of capital but after with gread i can decrease this after all you have to set the way you use it because each of them has it's own advantages and i agree with you .. These are rules that must be followed by any trader to trade ... These rules must be followed by us to trade and get profit ... I think this rule is beneficial for us in this way we can assess our path to success ...!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member subadra has a spectacular aura about subadra has a spectacular aura about subadra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Discipline is too important when trading on the forex market, you must follow strict forex trading rules if you have to make a large profit from forex trading. so always try with discipline so that money will follow you and you don't have to follow money. and everyone and all experts say to always be disciplined in trading. but in reality this is difficult because we are always tempted when trading or unconsciously act undisciplined. maybe there are suggestions for traders about this problem?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member lionel has a spectacular aura about lionel has a spectacular aura about lionel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I already knew it was something that I had to make, but I still faced many problems when I tried to do all those things, I hated being greedy and I wanted to conytrol it, but that was a big problem is I still couldn't make trading really disciplined here or control my greed on my trading and many guidelines, but forex is not as easy as we thought. Learning is a big part of forex trading. This is clearly a rule that must be obeyed by traders to make a profit. I learned to get an understanding of forex to ensure that I would improve it.

Member xiaomi has a spectacular aura about xiaomi has a spectacular aura about xiaomi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    One of the most important things a trader must do to improve his trading performance is to review his trading performance and analyze his lost trades. This is very important because repairs cannot occur until you know which areas you need to improve. Problem identification is already 50% of the solution. Unfortunately, many people forget to do this very important task. Needless to say, they did not see any improvement in their trading performance. and yes, discipline is very important, It is advisable to deal with a demo account to get operational experience in how to only order, because he knows bad habits in how to deal with money as a game. Losses mean nothing to you, start calculating the truth that teaches you how to avoid losses.

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,578 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakloni View Post
    अनुशासन सफलता की कुंजी है। फॉरेक्स मार्केट में सफल होने के लिए भी अनुशासन बहुत ज़रूरी है। फॉरेक्स एक अस्थिर मार्केट है। इसमें मार्केट की स्थिति हर पल बदलती रहती है। फॉरेक्स मार्किट में पैसा कमाना आसान नहीं होता है। इसके लिए न केवल धैर्य और अनुशासन की जरूरत होती है, बल्कि अनुसंधान, प्रतिबद्धता और बाजार की अच्छी समझ की भी बहुत जरूरत होती है। फॉरेक्स ट्रेडिंग बहुत ही रिस्की बिज़नेस है, इसलिए फॉरेक्स ट्रेडिंग में ट्रेडर्स की सबसे अहम् गुण अनुभव, स्किल, ट्रेडिंग नॉलेज है। ट्रेडर्स के पास अच्छी ट्रेडिंग स्ट्रेटेजी के साथ साथ व्यापारिक मनोविज्ञान का होना ज़रूरी भी है। फॉरेक्स ट्रेडिंग के लिए ट्रेडर को अनुशासित और सकारात्मक होना बहुत ज़रूरी है। ट्रेडर्स को अपनी भावनाओं पर नियंत्रण करना और सफलता के लिए धैर्य रखना चाहिए। फॉरेक्स ट्रेडर को कभी भी ट्रेंड के खिलाफ ट्रेडिंग नहीं करना चाहिए। एक अच्छा ट्रेडर वही होता होता है जो सही समय पर सही जगह पर होता है। किसी की स्ट्रेटेजी को कॉपी न करें, अपनी खुद की स्ट्रेटेजी तैयार करें यह आपके लिए अधिक लाभकारी होगा। अच्छी स्ट्रेटेजी सफलता की कुंजी होती है। हमेशा स्टॉप लॉस और टेक प्रॉफिट आर्डर का उपयोग करें।
    इस व्यवसाय में सभी विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापारियों द्वारा नियुक्त किए जाने के लिए अनुशासन काफी अच्छा है। विदेशी मुद्रा में अनुशासन एक महत्वपूर्ण मोड़ हो सकता है जो व्यापारियों को अपने नुकसान को नियंत्रित करने में मदद करेगा और फिर विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार के रूप में उनके मुनाफे में वृद्धि करेगा। और अच्छा प्रिय, मुझे लगता है कि आपने अपने व्यापार को बहुत जटिल बना दिया है। विदेशी मुद्रा खेल हमेशा जीतने के बारे में नहीं होते हैं।

Member endus will become famous soon enough endus will become famous soon enough endus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Discipline, money management and a good trading strategy are imperative for good trading on the Insta forex market until reserves and remain constant, you will surly get rewarded but it is a good thing to have discipline in everything we do after all in every step of your life requires discipline to be a successful person so we must also have financial management so that the money we have is well controlled.

Member subadra has a spectacular aura about subadra has a spectacular aura about subadra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    cash flow will continue if there is an ability to fish to the market because if a trader has a smart and strong it is not easily defeated by the market and it is formed only by trading from their own experience and how much knowledge is gained from trading experience. and a long process of learning how to make a good home business will require, in some cases, we not only need to control, and are not compatible with the rules we make, we must complete without losing a small one.

Member maju is on a distinguished road maju's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We want balanced success, we must continually discipline and fail to control our greed because money management and strategy are an important part of trading, but discipline is an important part of who trades it. The advantage of Forex can be done through numbers. Experimentation and actual discipline strategy are always needed while those strategies are very important for us to stay afloat and make a profit so discipline, money management and strategy are all very important for every trader because no one can succeed in forex trading without having all of them

9. The Following User Says Thank You to maju For This Useful Post:

satiawati (2019-11-16)

Member volatip will become famous soon enough volatip will become famous soon enough volatip's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have to agree that this is a very good thread that you just made. People who are new to forex trading will benefit from it. So thank you. Another thing I want to mention here for beginners is making sure that you are capable enough to control and manage your emotions. You might think what I'm talking about? But seriously, believe me, controlling emotions is very important when you are in the market. and I saw your post very long but I don't see any better thing to learn. I apologize if I said that you must provide some useful information for traders to read. For me, discipline means that traders make plans and do it with stones, without resting for any reason.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to volatip For This Useful Post:

satiawati (2019-11-16)

Senior Member Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,586 Times in 1,247 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    अनुशासन सफलता की कुंजी है। फॉरेक्स मार्केट में सफल होने के लिए भी अनुशासन बहुत ज़रूरी है। फॉरेक्स एक अस्थिर मार्केट है। इसमें मार्केट की स्थिति हर पल बदलती रहती है। फॉरेक्स मार्किट में पैसा कमाना आसान नहीं होता है। इसके लिए न केवल धैर्य और अनुशासन की जरूरत होती है, बल्कि अनुसंधान, प्रतिबद्धता और बाजार की अच्छी समझ की भी बहुत जरूरत होती है। फॉरेक्स ट्रेडिंग बहुत ही रिस्की बिज़नेस है, इसलिए फॉरेक्स ट्रेडिंग में ट्रेडर्स की सबसे अहम् गुण अनुभव, स्किल, ट्रेडिंग नॉलेज है। ट्रेडर्स के पास अच्छी ट्रेडिंग स्ट्रेटेजी के साथ साथ व्यापारिक मनोविज्ञान का होना ज़रूरी भी है। फॉरेक्स ट्रेडिंग के लिए ट्रेडर को अनुशासित और सकारात्मक होना बहुत ज़रूरी है। ट्रेडर्स को अपनी भावनाओं पर नियंत्रण करना और सफलता के लिए धैर्य रखना चाहिए। फॉरेक्स ट्रेडर को कभी भी ट्रेंड के खिलाफ ट्रेडिंग नहीं करना चाहिए। एक अच्छा ट्रेडर वही होता होता है जो सही समय पर सही जगह पर होता है। किसी की स्ट्रेटेजी को कॉपी न करें, अपनी खुद की स्ट्रेटेजी तैयार करें यह आपके लिए अधिक लाभकारी होगा। अच्छी स्ट्रेटेजी सफलता की कुंजी होती है। हमेशा स्टॉप लॉस और टेक प्रॉफिट आर्डर का उपयोग करें।

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 512 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)