+ Reply to Thread
Page 313 of 368 FirstFirst ... 213 263 303 311 312 313 314 315 323 363 ... LastLast
Results 3,121 to 3,130 of 3673

Thread: Do you like to invest all your capitals in Forex market?

Junior Member nahid222 is an unknown quantity at this point nahid222's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    really do not want to, because for now I am less confident of success and success in the forex, but I still hope .. because with all the offers that ...Of course i invest my all capital because i believe the business i know the business is ... Module you enthrone all your great in Forex trading? ... a portion out and save it. im a safe player like to play it safe and slow and steady!Do you have a significant amount of money sitting in your bank account, and want to ... With Forex, you don't need a lot of capital to get started on trading as ... However, it is not without risks, as it is still an investment, after all. ... If I was at the beginning again, I would emphasize that trading is like a business.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member echowdhury is an unknown quantity at this point echowdhury's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that it may be a wrong decision for a trader to invest his/her all capital in the Forex market. We should think that in our small investment we bring out a lot of out put in the Forex market. So, I think that only 500$-1000$ is enough for trader for smart trading. For this deposit a trader may earn 200$-250$ in a month or he/she has a more expectation, so he/she invests 2000$-5000$ and he/she will earn his/her expectation. I hope you get the answer.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member samo is an unknown quantity at this point samo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't like to invest all my capitals in Forex market. Because I am not a good trader yet. And there is a big possibility that I will lose all my capital. So I put only a small percentage of my money in Forex. And the other parts of my money, I put it in other business. Because it is safer if you diversify your money.

Member kaia is an unknown quantity at this point kaia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I guess it was not a wise action. because we know this business is a business that contain a high risk, we should not hang our money in one area only. It is better if we had some outside business forex business, it would be safer for us to save our money.

Senior Member bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by safwan06 View Post
    if i see that there is enough chance to win and if i can afford to loose then i will certainly invest all of my capital in trading. thank you.
    yes it all depends on situation once I am sure about the trend then why not I can spend all of my money where as in past I have done this many times so if I am doing that agian that will not be a surprise but I think still now I am thinking more and want to have a solid plan.

Junior Member mamonet is an unknown quantity at this point mamonet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I see that you can not ever be invested all my money in Forex because it is a recklessness and Jinan can not never happen, but in one case only and I am sure every confidence in I Sahakq profits will not lose ever and this will never happen because the Forex has no safety He never served as the thickness of the Weah is not guaranteed never

Banned Skyboys007 is an unknown quantity at this point Skyboys007's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by assi View Post
    i agree with you and i think if you are doing tradings with only one broker then you should devide your money in two parts and half money should be in your account to trade and half money should be kept safe for recovery if you got losses.
    I think its totally depends on one attitude and personality.If he have this confidence that he can make a moderate and I always beleive that If a trader become descipline and maintain SL and TP then it is so much harder to wash out his account.-

Member z234 is an unknown quantity at this point z234's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    according to this question i want to tell that i am a new trade so firstly i have to know this trading properly then i will consider that what will i do in case of my capital to invest in this trading ?

Member asadulbd is an unknown quantity at this point asadulbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think we should not invest all of our capital in forex market. u can invest maximum 50% of ur capital. after investment u should trade by following the money management policy.

Member Techno is an unknown quantity at this point Techno's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by executor View Post
    We must maintain a way of trading and professional attitude, but we are not encouraged to invest all our money in forex. Anything as good as you, we'll never escape the risk factors. This is what makes us more careful, including in managing the portion of the amount of investment.
    Do not invest all our money in forex.
    because forex is a business that has a high risk. although we have the ability to trade is good, we still have to have money saved just in case. not to let the risk becomes too great to invest all the money we have. because we do not know what will happen later.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 313 of 368 FirstFirst ... 213 263 303 311 312 313 314 315 323 363 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)