+ Reply to Thread
Page 239 of 368 FirstFirst ... 139 189 229 237 238 239 240 241 249 289 339 ... LastLast
Results 2,381 to 2,390 of 3673

Thread: Do you like to invest all your capitals in Forex market?

Banned merajfx is an unknown quantity at this point merajfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    No i never ever think about that because Forex business is very risky any time any thing can be happen.If i invest all the money in Forex business that will be wrong idea and it will be harmful for us because there is loss and profit if we fail than we lost every things .so i want to say do not do that just do it what is need for your daily life.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kuakata1992 is an unknown quantity at this point kuakata1992's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Many Traders are crazy about the Forex market and they wanted to invest all their capitals in the Forex market rather then investing in several investment plans

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member shaon is an unknown quantity at this point shaon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't wants to invest all of my money in Forex market.It will be very risky. I can't take that kind of risk. I will invest without risk in my life.I wants to make my dreams true.I don't wants to be a beggar.

Junior Member ranazm is an unknown quantity at this point ranazm's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no absolutely not. its a bad idea. if you have a extra money then you should to invest here. but if you invest your all money and not profit with Forex trading then what are you do this time. so my suggestion to all. don't invest all capital.

Banned Provat is an unknown quantity at this point Provat's Avatar
    Thanks
    Do you like to invest all your capitals in forex market-
    No. Never. I don't like this job. It is very harmful and it is the way to become destroy and poor. Forex is a profitable but high risky market. To earn money is not easy for all trader. Basically new trader. If any body invest his all money he may be lost all investment soon.

Banned rk225325 is on a distinguished road rk225325's Avatar
    Thanks
    nahi main toh kabhi bhi aisi galti nahi karunga ki main apna pura capital hi invest kar du.kyunki agar main loss kiya toh fir mujhe capital invest karne mein bahut pareshani aayegi isliye main thoda capital use karna chahunga aur ussi mein se earning karna chahunga.

Member mhiel is an unknown quantity at this point mhiel's Avatar
    Thanks
    No, I don't want to put all my money in forex. Though they say that forex will give you too much profit but in just a second with a wrong move forex can get all your money. So I'd rather be safe..i will only invest 50% of my money with them to be safe.

Member engsmsm is an unknown quantity at this point engsmsm's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course not, because Forex is never guaranteed whatever my experience in this area so each person must take caution of this violent market and risking all his money in Forex in order not to lose everything

Member turborx15 is an unknown quantity at this point turborx15's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When i'll become mad that time i can do this, LOl. By the by I think it's too much fullish decision. No Good man can't do this type work.Because if i loss all my capital then, what i'll do?

Member zesan is an unknown quantity at this point zesan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kapilkhanna View Post
    Mere hisaab se Forex mein ek saath sara capital invets kar dena sahi nahin hain. Kyunki agar humey loss ho jaata hain to dobara se invest karney ke liye capital arrange karna bahut mushkil ho sakta hain. Humey humesha utna hi capital invest karna chahiye jitna ki hum afford kar sakey jissey ki agar loss ho bhi jaye to dobara hum bina kisi problem ke capital invest kar sakey. Shuru shuru mein humey humey hamesha small investment se hi trading start katri chahiye. taki honey wala loss bhi small ho aur hum honey waly nuksaan ko afford kar sakey.
    g bhi ap ny theak hekaha hy mujy lagta hy k ap ko capital ki tarf dhak kar he trading karni cheya q k agr ap apna pura capital invest kar dy gye to ap ko agar los hoa to ap ka bohat nuksaan hoga ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 239 of 368 FirstFirst ... 139 189 229 237 238 239 240 241 249 289 339 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)