+ Reply to Thread
Page 94 of 368 FirstFirst ... 44 84 92 93 94 95 96 104 144 194 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you like to invest all your capitals in Forex market?

Banned adikmanez is an unknown quantity at this point adikmanez's Avatar
    Thanks
    I don't like to invest all capital in forex trading because this business is too risky. forex never guarantee to give my money back, I can lose all my balance just in one day. so I decided to invest less money in forex business. I try to do more learn and practice because forex only give money for skilled trader

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member rrdevmurari will become famous soon enough rrdevmurari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex me aapko apana sara money nahilagana hai ye bahut hi buri baat haiki aap apana sara money forex me lagadete hai bad meaapko sar loss ho jata hai sliye aapko aisa nahi karan ahaiaur apako sirf thoda hi money ko forex me invest karan hai agar aapko loss hota hai to aapke pass kuchh to bachega

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned adikmanez is an unknown quantity at this point adikmanez's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex market is very dangerous place for investing money. we can lose much money quickly here. this business can make us be poor . we should have good skill and proper knowledge before investing money on forex business. it's never be easy business for us

Senior Member hije is an unknown quantity at this point hije's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well certainly my dear, for me I absolutely do believe that we should not invest more than we afford to lose. But we have to invest only which we can afford to lose in the Forex. The more we make profit, the more we get experienced and loss also gives us a lesson which is best for a trader in the future trades.

Member JeremiahMoyer is an unknown quantity at this point JeremiahMoyer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sure I don't want to use all the money in this case, because it is dangerous, to keep my gains to the tactics that the reason and if you follow me. We hope that many of you Forex is a dynamic company, and we in the future, I don't know what happened to the money, as well as backbone...............

Highly Reputed Member batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,667 Times in 6,320 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex Trading main Trader ko chhy woh Trading main all investment start main na kary blk Forex Trading main market kay methods ko smjy aor Forex Trading ka experience better kary lay aor Forex Trading main expert ho kar Trading kary us ky Trading profitable howay gy aor Trader success gain kary ga

Senior Member yin is an unknown quantity at this point yin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Absolutely my dear in fact, I clearly think there is no double that Forex trading can be either good or bad and depending on how determined you are and how you can train yourself so it's not advisable for you to trade with some funds that you can afford to lose because sometimes trades don't go to the way that you want

Senior Member hije is an unknown quantity at this point hije's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    generally, my dear in forex trading, I actually consider that i trade using bonusses only at this time until i certain with my trading skill and with my trading system. I think if i have a good trading skill, i still not invest my all money in forex. Because it will be very risky for me. Invest the money that we afford to lose only in forex trading, do not invest our all saving money in forex
    Last edited by hije; 2017-02-25 at 02:37 PM.

Member hojorat is an unknown quantity at this point hojorat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No, invest all capital in forex market will be very risky, i think if there are people who do that, then it is really a stupid thing to do. Invest all capital in forex market means risky all we have in this business. It really very bad and we will become poor in short time if we do that

Senior Member hitan is an unknown quantity at this point hitan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well absolutely my dear, In fact I really find that i will choose several business to invest my all capital, not only in one business, moreover in forex trading, i will not invest my all money in this business only. We need to invest our money in several business for diversification. When one business failed, we still have other business

+ Reply to Thread
Page 94 of 368 FirstFirst ... 44 84 92 93 94 95 96 104 144 194 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)