+ Reply to Thread
Page 364 of 368 FirstFirst ... 264 314 354 362 363 364 365 366 ... LastLast
Results 3,631 to 3,640 of 3673

Thread: Do you like to invest all your capitals in Forex market?

Senior Member jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I would definitely invest a portion of my total capital in forex, yeh i dont consider it appropriate to invest every penny i have because investment fundamentals says that we should put a portion of our capital in safe investments like bank fds or debentures, a little portion i shall be investing in equity and some portion i shall be using for forex trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes,if any traders knows the money and the risk management well - i think he can go for a total investment in Forex - but here its always recommended to take out the invested capital as quick as possible.Newbies shouldn't adopt this.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kaji will become famous soon enough kaji will become famous soon enough kaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No, I just invested my money in forex part and use the other money in the forex business other than. I feel that forex is a risky business, so I do not dare to invest all my money....

Member ShoSho is on a distinguished road ShoSho's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it will be stupid idea as if i lose this money then i will not be able to invest more in the next time as i will not having any more money but may i do that if i have profitable strategy that i have tested it in my demo account and i liked its results.

Member naziafarhan will become famous soon enough naziafarhan will become famous soon enough naziafarhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This will be a devastationg job with my account and can be done by only with a man who can see the future cause nobody is sure about the movements of the market in the near future it can be agains me so I never trade with my whole equity and always use a SL.

Senior Member vineet will become famous soon enough vineet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex main apna sara pesaa invest karna bahut badi galti hogi.
    forex bahut hi risky business hai or khas tor par new traders k liye.
    hame forex main sirf utna hi pesaa invest karna chahiye jisakaa agar loss bi ho jaye to jyda farni ni pade.

Banned narendra will become famous soon enough narendra's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think you dont do that dont invest all you capital in forex market. It is very risky for investing all of your capital. Invest some of your capital and grow that it is good for you. If you invest all of your capital then unfortunately some is happen then all is over. So i think you need to understand the risk and be careful.

Member tiar is on a distinguished road tiar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    invesment in forex is very risky,, i wont to invest all my money indeed. especially i still a newbie in trading forex.
    even i get better in trading i will never do this,, hahahahhaha,, i'd prefer to invest my money to other business..

Banned chetan will become famous soon enough chetan will become famous soon enough chetan's Avatar
    Thanks
    I like to trade with my own money because i think by doing this i can get some good experience from the tradings because i will try to safe this money as i can do in forex which is the difficult in forex.

Senior Member bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by iwan View Post
    I want to maximize my investment in forex market, but it does not mean having to invest all of them. because the forex market in addition to promising a big profit, but also the risk that must be taken into account properly.
    yes I am also trying to maximize to get more and more profit but still I am care ful in way that I am not spending all of my money that I have so this is where you have to be having separate funds for your trading. I am just trying to have as muc for my trading but some money I am keeping separate for myself which I can not afford to lose.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 364 of 368 FirstFirst ... 264 314 354 362 363 364 365 366 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)