+ Reply to Thread
Page 358 of 368 FirstFirst ... 258 308 348 356 357 358 359 360 ... LastLast
Results 3,571 to 3,580 of 3673

Thread: Do you like to invest all your capitals in Forex market?

Member moti is on a distinguished road moti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    not at all. I donnot think so that forex demands yours capital. it only needs your less capital but it demands you your knowlege and experience. if you start your trade with low capital it does not matter but if you want to survive there then you must have to learn the forex. and you also need some experience that you could gain from demo account.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned jahangir2812 is on a distinguished road jahangir2812's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think if you want to any book of forex market invariably place no matter of the road of your book. If you recede it on the other hand you'd off cash to equip several. however if you're investing the item nice then there module be no assay to take a position once more.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kaji View Post
    for traders who are beginners and do not have sufficient ability in forex trading then it is advisable to not invest all the money in the forex market. because of the high risks that are there....
    yes it is not good if you are newbie and you are investing all money because once you have learned it then you may be in trouble if you are not having any capital for trading then so just focus on learning first and use all your captial then you very much sure that you will not lose money

Member Ronak will become famous soon enough Ronak will become famous soon enough Ronak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kaji View Post
    for traders who are beginners and do not have sufficient ability in forex trading then it is advisable to not invest all the money in the forex market. because of the high risks that are there....
    yeah u r right...we should invest by money management ..firstly we should invest only that we can afford to lose..because in learning phase we cant have assurance of profit
    "We dont get paid for activity, just for being right. As to how long we will wait, well wait indefinitely."- The Legend Warren Buffett."

Member kaji will become famous soon enough kaji will become famous soon enough kaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by bhai View Post
    I would not like to invest all my capital or hard earned money in forex as I believe one should not lay all his eggs in one basket so I like to diversify my investments in various fields to be more safe.

Member forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes it is good to divide the funds because even if you fail in one you may get success in other so i think your is a good idea but i now prefer forex and after earning more in forex i go for stock and commodity market
    please vote for me if you like my post

7. The Following User Says Thank You to forexman For This Useful Post:

yulbang111 (2018-01-30)

Member taufiqbd will become famous soon enough taufiqbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is the world high risky financial market, as it is the high risky so it is high profitable. A investor always invest his capital on portfolio investment. Portfolio investment means a investor invest some investment area. Some are risky, some are medium risky and some are low risky product then he overall earn highest profit taking minimum risk.

Banned oscar is on a distinguished road oscar's Avatar
    Thanks
    I always make 30% investment from my savings ..
    every business must have risk of losing money, ..
    I have to avoid bankruptcy and just got to put some money in investment business

Member tiar is on a distinguished road tiar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sabujdas94 View Post
    I do not want to invest all money in this business because forex is a very risky business.I do not know can i able to make profit or not in the future and i just start this business so i think it will be harmful for me.
    yes, for the novice trader is very difficult to get profits consistently. traders generally experience a continuous loss until they learn to manage their finances with money management

Banned sabujdas94 is an unknown quantity at this point sabujdas94's Avatar
    Thanks
    I do not want to invest all money in this business because forex is a very risky business.I do not know can i able to make profit or not in the future and i just start this business so i think it will be harmful for me.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 358 of 368 FirstFirst ... 258 308 348 356 357 358 359 360 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)