+ Reply to Thread
Page 357 of 368 FirstFirst ... 257 307 347 355 356 357 358 359 367 ... LastLast
Results 3,561 to 3,570 of 3673

Thread: Do you like to invest all your capitals in Forex market?

Member sweety is an unknown quantity at this point sweety's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no i never like to invest my all money in a single field . even no one should invest their all amount in same area because it can be a huge risk , so just invest your money in small small terms so that if one of the task or plan fails then you can balance it from another field.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Ronak will become famous soon enough Ronak will become famous soon enough Ronak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think its not a good decision to invest all capital in forex because forex is not a easy and has no certainity ,,we should reserve some funds for future aspects
    "We dont get paid for activity, just for being right. As to how long we will wait, well wait indefinitely."- The Legend Warren Buffett."

Member kutuk is on a distinguished road kutuk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you ask me not to do infestation entirely, because in order to keep our finances if we experience in the business of forex losses due to these things can happen, no matter how much money can be lost in an instant if we can not manage

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member anoha will become famous soon enough anoha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I hope that I can put all the money in the forex and I do trade it in full .. but I lack sufficient experience to do this and I think it Amami lot of time and if you put a lot of money now will has deprived because I am still new in forex and I miss the experience ..

Junior Member karmounkhaliw is an unknown quantity at this point karmounkhaliw's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Many Traders are crazy about the Forex market and they wanted to invest all their capitals in the Forex market rather then investing in several investment plans .

which category you keep yourself ? i though like to invest in various plans rather then Forex .
    I see that No need that we should invest everything that we have in forex trading because of losses. Losses in forex is 95% inevitable since it is a business that is based on high risk and speculation !!!

Member wavestraders is on a distinguished road wavestraders's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    investing in forex we nned to careful because onc you invested your money then if you lost it then you will start to deposite again and again and again , that why we dont put all eggs in one basket

Member tashnotashi will become famous soon enough tashnotashi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kalex76 View Post
    Many Traders are crazy about the Forex market and they wanted to invest all their capitals in the Forex market rather then investing in several investment plans .

which category you keep yourself ? i though like to invest in various plans rather then Forex .
    nahi gi sahi baat ha main to apni money es main invest nahi karoun ga pori ki pori kioun k mugh ko patahak ye kafi risky ha or es se ham ko kafi high loss ho sakt aha es liye main to apni ful money es main invest nahi karoun ga

Member birbolnath is on a distinguished road birbolnath's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My suggestion, its not good decision to invest all capital in forex market. Profit and loss both happen in forex market. Its have some risk. I like to invest 50% of capital and 50% reserve for my recovery.

Member yaar is on a distinguished road yaar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i believe investing all our money in one business is not a right move. Its always better to diversify our capital. It will not only only give a steady source of income but will protect us from going bankrupt if a business fails. So i would suggest to invest in other opportunities besides forex if one have the capital to do so

Member tiar is on a distinguished road tiar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in addition, we also do not invest only in a single trading account only. at least we have two trading accounts. when the account is a total loss, we can still expect a profit from another account

+ Reply to Thread
Page 357 of 368 FirstFirst ... 257 307 347 355 356 357 358 359 367 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)