+ Reply to Thread
Page 356 of 368 FirstFirst ... 256 306 346 354 355 356 357 358 366 ... LastLast
Results 3,551 to 3,560 of 3673

Thread: Do you like to invest all your capitals in Forex market?

Member michael is on a distinguished road michael's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The investment dealer must be varied including a set of trades-profit that give it a surplus of capital. By which its access to liquidity in all markets that want to enter in order to store them. With the capital will choose to market the most vogue in achieving the transactions profitability . here and ensures greater interest in the account balance.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned tarun2305 will become famous soon enough tarun2305's Avatar
    Thanks
    ni kabhi nai,,,,ksii bhi trader ko apni poori capital kabhi nvest ni karni chahiye kyuki ye koi jaruri ni hai ki har baar apko profit turanrt hi mil jaye kabhi kabhi trade time leta hai profit dene me aur aap bada loss dekhkar trade ko jaldi close kar doge frustation me...so never do it

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member agitiga is on a distinguished road agitiga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For now I do not have any other onvestment outside forex. I do believe that forex will be able to generate the capital I need for invest,ent in other areas of business. I dont think it is a crazy idea

Member playfx is on a distinguished road playfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i believe that it's not a wise action if we put all of our money in the account. we shouldn't think only for today but also for the longer term. this is simply because we never knew what will going on in our next future. and beside, are we have a perfect system?

Senior Member lights will become famous soon enough lights's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am not going to invest all my money in trading. because it is very risky. if I fail in trading, then I could lose all my money in an instant, and this is very risky. I better invest my money in 2 or 3 business areas

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SAMIYA NOOR NOVA View Post
    Never, it is not wise to invest all of ones capital not only in forex business but also in any business.because business is a risky event.forex business is much more risky business. It may push one into bankruptcy.
    Yeah forex trading uses leverage and due to that alone it become high risk investment, so we should investment only a little part of our capital in forex trading and rest we should invest in safer investment instruments like FDs, debentures, real estate etc.

Member cac4a26 is on a distinguished road cac4a26's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no, i don't think . its too riski to invest all your capital in forex,
    if you want to invest all your capital in forex then you have option of investing in multiple pairs. so that if you loss in one you have other options to save your at least some money.

Member shamim3040 is an unknown quantity at this point shamim3040's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am forex trader.I have been trading since 2 years.I follow my rule in the case of forex trading.I am cool about forex trading.I invest one half of my capital.And one half i keep as a back up.
    I think total capital should not invest at a time.Because when market up and down seriously than loss may be created.If anyone invest his full capital i this he will be looser.

Member fxlover is on a distinguished road fxlover's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no i do not like to invest my full money in forex because forex is too sensitive market. i like to invest 30% of my capital in forex market. in business we need to always ready to face opposite situation. no one can know the what happen in forex after one hour.

Member joget has a spectacular aura about joget has a spectacular aura about joget's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer to invest into some business, but it will mostly I invest in forex. so I still have a reserve fund in case of the most undesirable thing happened to my trading account. therefore it is important to use a money management and risk management in carrying out this forex business.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 356 of 368 FirstFirst ... 256 306 346 354 355 356 357 358 366 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)