+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 368 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 84 134 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you like to invest all your capitals in Forex market?

Senior Member asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,463 Times in 993 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you are a good and experience trader then I suggest that you must use his all capital on this forum because you earn some handsome amount from this forum because this experience also helps you to earn online from this trading forum.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to asd567 For This Useful Post:

Connect009 (2018-12-30), forexrunner (2018-12-30), gmails (2018-12-26), Shahid78 (2018-12-30)

Member fast and will become famous soon enough fast and will become famous soon enough fast and's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that investing all your assets cannot be a good and wise decision because we need money several times, so we have to save our funds as reserves so that when we need them we can use the same. and do not invest all your capital. Always invest part of your capital. If you lose it once again, you have to invest more money. But if you invest all capital, there will be no opportunity to invest again.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member maspion will become famous soon enough maspion will become famous soon enough maspion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading is a business that is too risky and I do not want to invest all the money in forex. it's a business that's too dangerous. need more time and a long learning process to become a profitable trader. now I'm still using capital bonuses by Indian forums to trade in the forex and forex business can suck all your money, please don't invest all your money in this business because you can get poor quickly in the forex business, to invest all your money in Forex trading . If you don't have enough experience, you should not invest all your money, instead you have to invest

Member syarifudin will become famous soon enough syarifudin will become famous soon enough syarifudin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading is too hard and very risky. So, don't invest all your money here. only invest that you can afford to lose. Forex has never been an easy business to get easy money. requires a long process and more learning to make you a profitable trader. this business can suck up all your money quickly and it will be at high risk for me because I'm not a rich person and I think we need to invest a lot of money that we can eliminate and if we can develop trade skills and generate profits continuously we can invest as much as we can.

Member salikin will become famous soon enough salikin will become famous soon enough salikin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    don't try to invest all your money in the forex business if you don't have a good knowledge of the forex market. forex is a very risky and most difficult business. You have to invest with less money in forex. having big capital can't help you succeed here. requires skills, knowledge, and experience to get success in the forex and Forex business is a more profitable and risky business throughout the world. If there are traders who want to invest all the money in their account then they will need to lose recovery, so they can succeed here who have more and more experience here, so they can succeed here and get good money.

Member nalawang will become famous soon enough nalawang will become famous soon enough nalawang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes I agree with you I think on this Forex market I want all my capital to invest and get more and more profits in it but when I am still studying in the Forex trading business you have to learn when you get 1/2 year experience then you invest money or bonus when you become a successful trader ... and I would advise you not to invest all your money in a single business not only in forex trading but also in other businesses so that you better choose a few businesses and invest in all that does not put all money on one plate so if you fail in one business you still get another business for your backup

Member qhamvret will become famous soon enough qhamvret will become famous soon enough qhamvret's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think forex business is not easy for us especially for beginners. we can lose everything because of forex. we can lose all old capital because of forex. do not invest all money or use loan money to trade. You can invest less money and be able to make a lot of money based on your expertise and I hope that I can add value to this topic, my opinion is not to invest your full capital in forex. because the forex market is very dangerous. a reserve amount of money for your investment reserves. if you will lose some trades and you will lose all your capital then you must have some money so you can start trading once again I hope everyone has a good life

Member kaval will become famous soon enough kaval will become famous soon enough kaval's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I can invest all my money in the forex market. Even when I don't have as much knowledge as I do now I invest all my money in the forex market and also the money I borrow and I lose all money in the forex business market trade. and Forex in an instant is a big anxiety because you manage not to do whatever you leave to make a profit or you might face some big red, hopefully you bring the light of all your capital, so I have to declare a group that fairly swings all their money in trading, I need to send them a letter to pass any support plan because if you don't consolidate all your uppercase letters, then you will mold with someone left in your pocket.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to kaval For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member kopai will become famous soon enough kopai will become famous soon enough kopai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Never invest all our money in the forex market, it's very risky, we have to use reasonable capital, trading forex traders does not guarantee success, they can fail in a short time and lose all the money they have and I don't think it is wise to invest all of our capital because like all of us that forex is profitable but also very risky. We must invest in the beginning that we are able to lose. If someone has sufficient experience, is able to understand the market and can analyze the market technically we can take advantage of opportunities.

Member kawah will become famous soon enough kawah will become famous soon enough kawah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No I will not do it. Since I was a student. I might lose all investments in a short time. Even professionals losing forex trading are very risky to do so. I think we need to invest 500 to 1000 $ if we have a lot of money when we start trading forex. If we invest all the money we have will create many problems. and investing in all capitals cannot be a good decision. We must save some funds with ourselves as back end assistance so that when we need capital we invest the same money for recovery from losses.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 368 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 84 134 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)