+ Reply to Thread
Page 337 of 368 FirstFirst ... 237 287 327 335 336 337 338 339 347 ... LastLast
Results 3,361 to 3,370 of 3673

Thread: Do you like to invest all your capitals in Forex market?

Banned aamu is on a distinguished road aamu's Avatar
    Thanks
    I agree with you. but, I am more comfortable if the capital is used more than 10%. for example 20%. for example you have the money $ 5000, then your capital will be used for trading forex is $ 1000

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member zulqurnaine is an unknown quantity at this point zulqurnaine's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading is very risky market and every trader loose and earn money from this business. I am newbie and i didn't have more experties. So I didn't invest all my money in forex trading in start. As i improve my experties i will invest more.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Maham Gill has a spectacular aura about Maham Gill has a spectacular aura about Maham Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    nahi ak he dafa main sara ka sara capital used nahi karna chaya q k trading mai boht sara loss be eanred hota ha or boht sara profit be earned hota ha esi waja sa to main trading main yhi kata han ak he dafa main full capital used nahi karna chayia,

Member Maham Gill has a spectacular aura about Maham Gill has a spectacular aura about Maham Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kalex76 View Post
    Many Traders are crazy about the Forex market and they wanted to invest all their capitals in the Forex market rather then investing in several investment plans .

which category you keep yourself ? i though like to invest in various plans rather then Forex .
    naih ap all capital na lagna trading main to acha ha q k trading amin boht zada loss be hota ha es laya agr ap full capitals used karta han to ap ko trading main kafi loss hona ka chanace hota ha es laya ap full capital na lagan trading main.

Junior Member azhar5 is an unknown quantity at this point azhar5's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is not good to invest your all money in forex.as forex is a risky job any one can loss his money on forex trading.so investing all of your money is not a good decision at all.you can invest a part of your total money in forex trading and trade in a good way.
    jony

Member sazzad is on a distinguished road sazzad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes i agree with you because i think investing all of money in the Forex market at a time is not good work for this reason i do not do this and i have several plan with my all of capital and i successfully doing it.

Junior Member google is an unknown quantity at this point google's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No,I am not crazy traders that i do not invest my all capital in forex trading.Because forex is very high risky business.I invest my small capital in forex market.So i should we should not invest our all capital in forex market.Because daily or sure profit is not confirm in forex market.

Banned nabila is on a distinguished road nabila's Avatar
    Thanks
    l cogitate all can be invested in forex but not honourable for practice trading.as you also cognize there are various opportunities on forex.you can use a squeamish forex mechanism or you can use PAMM chronicle,or make swop.in any state it present let you to earn many then you can make with any soft of assets.so personally l strongly advice to fit on forex.

Banned milan is on a distinguished road milan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Real source said, I apprise your views and I also don't like to outfit all my money at one space in a individual performing so I present never fit all my money in Forex but I module expend it in 4-5 varied acting similar I can install my money in sincere demesne etc.

Banned digger_jim is on a distinguished road digger_jim's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by abbey ak View Post
    well as for me i think its never a bad ideal to invest all your money into the forex investment because as we have known that nothing is guaranty in the forex market but the more we trade the more we get to understand the trading
    Problem is, how long it takes for you to start making money out of forex trading? If it takes too long, what if it suck out all of your money beforehand? You'll be broke and bitter.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 337 of 368 FirstFirst ... 237 287 327 335 336 337 338 339 347 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)