+ Reply to Thread
Page 333 of 368 FirstFirst ... 233 283 323 331 332 333 334 335 343 ... LastLast
Results 3,321 to 3,330 of 3673

Thread: Do you like to invest all your capitals in Forex market?

Junior Member imrozalam is an unknown quantity at this point imrozalam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I additionally should like to invest my money in assorted plans. In fact i possess by nowadays completed that . It is larger to possess a diversified investment portfolio. It will additionally cut the chance the investment risk. I possess invested in stock marketplace an forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member hotshotboyz will become famous soon enough hotshotboyz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it is not preferable to invest any capital or hard earned money in Forex as I think we should not ask all your eggs in one basket and I want to diversify my investment in different areas to be more sreet to win in different field.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned mony1 is on a distinguished road mony1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Should learn good analysis and a commitment to the management of capital and a commitment to using the stop loss order and profit-taking to become a successful trader

Banned aisya is an unknown quantity at this point aisya's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by chelci View Post
    forex is an international online trading corporation it the world. it is the best one trading forum in the world market. i am a daily trader in this market. i am not a greedy man. although i have many success in this market but i do not want to invest all my capitals in this market at at time. because i think it is a great risk.if i am losses then i am be finished.
    I was to invest in forex trading is only about a quarter of the amount of my savings fund, and even then I was initially trading from any bonus money until I can make profit only then can I deposit, and after that I do recall on a regular basis each month of trading profits, partly made in the capital

Senior Member omer1 is an unknown quantity at this point omer1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Nahi forex mein apne saray capitals ko invest krna bewaqoofi hai kion k is mein jaisa=e profit hota hai aisay hi loss hota hai or hamen surity nahi hai k hamen profit hi ho ga somtimes market ki condition kafi change ho jati hai or loss k khatra barh jata hai... forex mein itna invest krna chahiye jitna bare kia ja sakey or baad mein kisi qisam ki problem na ho khas kr k beginners ko tou aisa step kabhi bhi nahi lena chahiye..

Senior Member Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kalex76 View Post
    Many Traders are crazy about the Forex market and they wanted to invest all their capitals in the Forex market rather then investing in several investment plans .

which category you keep yourself ? i though like to invest in various plans rather then Forex .
    agr pa trading main newbie han or ap ko trading ka na he boht zada experience ha ro na he ap ko trading ka bara main koi boht zada knowledge ha esi waja sa to ap ko trading min boht zaada loss ho sakta ha esi waja sa pa apna sara capital investment na he kara to acha ho ga./

Member faria is an unknown quantity at this point faria's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i truly do not want that will put all the dollars with this company since it is extremely high-risk, i can not keep the revenue having regular which is usually the reasons for that if i could keep that having stable. my partner and i don't practice it too, forex trading is usually vibrant company and all of us have no idea of after that transpire in the foreseeable future, consequently eventually left some funds for the reason that back is usually good

Member bassem15 is an unknown quantity at this point bassem15's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course it's not good to invest all the money in forex because if any problem happened and you lost your money it will be big loss and it will affect your life but there are many traders that forex is his only job so he invest all his money and sometimes he take from people many to trade with it and then he pay back the wins

Junior Member evostaff is on a distinguished road evostaff's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for professional traders it is possible to invest all their money in forex. if we can get a continus profit every month, the forex really a very nice way to makes money. but for a beginner trader who are often subject margin call, it is better not used to invest in forex. but learn untill really work

Member bedi is an unknown quantity at this point bedi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jakir0079 View Post
    I think Forex Is The perfect For individuals. You can make A growing number of By means of Buy and sell In Foreign exchange. To ensure that When I wish to Generate Through Forex. So i am try to invest all my capital in Forex.
    If I was to invest the money I have not used it when I was more intelligent and confident about forex as my main job I will continue to try to invest all my capital,,, and good luck

+ Reply to Thread
Page 333 of 368 FirstFirst ... 233 283 323 331 332 333 334 335 343 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)