+ Reply to Thread
Page 317 of 368 FirstFirst ... 217 267 307 315 316 317 318 319 327 367 ... LastLast
Results 3,161 to 3,170 of 3673

Thread: Do you like to invest all your capitals in Forex market?

Member executor is on a distinguished road executor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kalex76 View Post
    Many Traders are crazy about the Forex market and they wanted to invest all their capitals in the Forex market rather then investing in several investment plans .

which category you keep yourself ? i though like to invest in various plans rather then Forex .
    I think, we do not have to shed all forex capital, forex because we realize that at risk. We must set aside most of our money out of forex, so if there is a possibility of the unexpected, we still have a reserve asset.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Skyboys007 is an unknown quantity at this point Skyboys007's Avatar
    Thanks
    You could but it may more dangerous.You could still make profit but one thing you should need to remeber forex market is not only a profitable place it also a destroyable place.
    Ya you could be professional trader but thing may always couldnt follow you.
    So If you loss all then what will you do?
    Is it a good idea?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member suma is an unknown quantity at this point suma's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i do not think that you should invest all of your money to trade in forex.because forex is very risky business and you can loose all your money at a time for this you need to trade some percent of your account.

Junior Member gurso is an unknown quantity at this point gurso's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No market is hundred percent fruitful. so Forex market is risky of other trading . some invest their all capital in this market in this it is very very risky. but no risk no game. so we invest a share of our capital invest in this kinds of market. But I am very hopeful in this kind of market. So I recommend to invest in this market of all.

Junior Member fortuna is an unknown quantity at this point fortuna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is very dangerous to invest all your capital in forex trading. Even if you are an experienced trader, you would lose all your money if you put all your eggs in one basket.

Senior Member resonance is an unknown quantity at this point resonance's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no not at all , i never want to invest all my money in forex, as we know forex is much more risky then share marketing , for new traders never invest all your capatial in forex , only invest that how much you can loose it happily , first learn and understand forex using demo account then go for live account, start with small investment if u are correctly using you can will surely invest more and get huge profit

Senior Member ali1011 will become famous soon enough ali1011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mery kehayl sy main sara capital to invest nhi karu ga just apny sary capital ka 70 % invest karu ga baqi capital back up p rakho ga ku k back up pe hona be boaht jarori hota hy ksi be business k liye

Member z234 is an unknown quantity at this point z234's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actually i am a new trader in this trading for knowing about this trading much i invest some of my capital then when i achieve a dependable knowledge then i think about this.

Banned jui_222 is an unknown quantity at this point jui_222's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes you are right. I also think diversify your trade. and money management is very important for trader . taki honey wala loss bhi small ho aur hum honey waly nuksaan ko afford kar sakey.

Banned tarun2305 will become famous soon enough tarun2305's Avatar
    Thanks
    new traders ko me khunga k jb tk demo me profit na krlo to real me chlang mat glao...q k bht se new log paiso ke lalch me akr dirct real me ajaty hy...aur apna poora ka poora capital laga dete hain asia bilkul na kren

+ Reply to Thread
Page 317 of 368 FirstFirst ... 217 267 307 315 316 317 318 319 327 367 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)