+ Reply to Thread
Page 316 of 368 FirstFirst ... 216 266 306 314 315 316 317 318 326 366 ... LastLast
Results 3,151 to 3,160 of 3673

Thread: Do you like to invest all your capitals in Forex market?

Member engsmsm is an unknown quantity at this point engsmsm's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yaqoobali95 View Post
    i know forex trading is very risky. i dont like to invest my whole money in forex trading. instead i like withdraw my profit daily.
    Forex is actually the work of danger and I prefer to withdraw profits every day so as not to reality in the problems of greed and great loss and I even feel of Win Forex, even if small amounts

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned likun is an unknown quantity at this point likun's Avatar
    Thanks
    it is hard to say it right now because i am making lots of profit from this business , may be in future i will invest all of my capital when i will able to make profit daily from forex business.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Bhavik Patel is an unknown quantity at this point Bhavik Patel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    o I dislike it very much and it is very harmful . If we invest all of our capital how can we recover if we may lose .Forex is very very risky and if we want to profit we have to lose . have a profit target of 1% per day, it is very good, because if the money it would be great

Banned Boss is an unknown quantity at this point Boss's Avatar
    Thanks
    As I want to make more and more profit in order to make more and more money from here in Forex trading that is why I would like to invest all of my capital here in Forex trading other wise I will not be able to earn more and more profit from here in Forex trading.

Banned twitter is an unknown quantity at this point twitter's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex trading business is so risky, so before invest forex trading you must thought about it. If you want to invest all your capitals on forex trading i can say you can invest forex trading if you are experienced about trading otherwise not.

Member qasab is an unknown quantity at this point qasab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Not at all at this stage and may be not in my life, so far i come to know the performance of my trading i am not satisfied with it, and i think i am just ridding on my luck depiste all the fact that i make analysis.

Senior Member Lia is an unknown quantity at this point Lia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yaqoobali95 View Post
    i know forex trading is very risky. i dont like to invest my whole money in forex trading. instead i like withdraw my profit daily.
    if I'm not going ahead to invest all my money in the forex because I would do it gradually so that it will make capital and trading we are going to survive and also requires good money management ....

Banned yaqoobali95 is an unknown quantity at this point yaqoobali95's Avatar
    Thanks

Member safe01 is on a distinguished road safe01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no i am not ready to invest all my money to getr much profit in forex trade i think its foolishness and every body should not do that its risky thing and u have to aware from it

Member mary7 is an unknown quantity at this point mary7's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    never invest everything in forex or you will lose everything and you wont be able to make anthingyou just have to be very good in trading , I have a lot og good trading and understanding and knowing what you can do is to be a good trader and understand what you are doing, forex requires that you know everything in trading forex, just understand what you are doing.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 316 of 368 FirstFirst ... 216 266 306 314 315 316 317 318 326 366 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)