+ Reply to Thread
Page 297 of 368 FirstFirst ... 197 247 287 295 296 297 298 299 307 347 ... LastLast
Results 2,961 to 2,970 of 3673

Thread: Do you like to invest all your capitals in Forex market?

Banned zakia is an unknown quantity at this point zakia's Avatar
    Thanks
    i hold with you and i reckon if you are doing tradings with only one broker then you should decide your money in two parts and half money should be in your informing to switch and half money should be kept risk less for deed if you got losses.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member shohandx is an unknown quantity at this point shohandx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No i will not invest all my capitals in forex trading at all. Coz i dont think so it will be profitable for me. may b i will invest half of my capital in forex trading. another half i will save for my future.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mustafafx is an unknown quantity at this point mustafafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    nahi kiu ke forex bohot risky business hai aur is me loss and profit dono hi hai but loss ka percentage jada hai so agar hum hamare sara sara paisa agar invest kar de aur hame loss hojai to hum bohot mushkil me par sakte hai.so hame hamere capital se kuch paisa invest karna cha hia aur agar loss hojai to hame future me koi problem naho aur wapis re invest kar sake forex me

Member deepak is an unknown quantity at this point deepak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    nahi me is ke haq me bilkul be nahi hun ke trader apna sare ka sara capital forex market me invest kar de aur apne liye koi be paise baacha kar na rakhe is me kaafi risk hai sir

Banned Sabbirbd is on a distinguished road Sabbirbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yeah I like to invest all capitals in forex trade . Forex is best for earn money from forex trade . Any one can earn from huge profit with forex trading . Just stay with forex trade and earn money .

Banned sharabela will become famous soon enough sharabela's Avatar
    Thanks
    Not at all. Forex experts say you do not invest the capital at the Fores market what you can not afford to lose. Therefore, it would not be wise if we invest all our capital in this business. At least, I would not do that.

Member deepak is an unknown quantity at this point deepak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is advisable to invest all wealth in forex. Many professional traders say about it. I think we have to think rationally, then the assets should be used a maximum of 50% only, as the capital in forex. This is to keep all possibilities.

Senior Member jerryandika is an unknown quantity at this point jerryandika's Avatar
    Thanks
    That is true, overconfidence in Forex is a very big mistake. For example, if you win 10 times in one day, and then you feel that you are very good in Forex, so you trade again and again, but then you lose all of your hard work. That is over confidence, so we must remove that to our thinking and always be satisfied with your earning.

Member sujarman is on a distinguished road sujarman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Mnfletters View Post
    No i wont invest my all capitals in forex.may be i will loss my luck than it will bad for me
    because I still lay in the forex and the learning process,
    so I would say I'm not going to invest all my money into the forex,
    but I have friends who are reliable and capable in believing in the trade.

Banned fxsilo is an unknown quantity at this point fxsilo's Avatar
    Thanks
    i Think really dangerous when we are want to invest all own capitals into forex market. though we are mastering and a professional trader too, i think is not good option. maybe we need just 20% from our capital to invest in forex market.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 297 of 368 FirstFirst ... 197 247 287 295 296 297 298 299 307 347 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)