+ Reply to Thread
Page 289 of 368 FirstFirst ... 189 239 279 287 288 289 290 291 299 339 ... LastLast
Results 2,881 to 2,890 of 3673

Thread: Do you like to invest all your capitals in Forex market?

Senior Member irfanchauday is an unknown quantity at this point irfanchauday's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    han agr mein aik experience trader hua aur meri trading bhi successful jati ho tou mein apna sara capital forex mein invest kardun ga aur aik hi month mein usy double kardun ga .aucha trader bananake lia confident chaye hota han aur fear ko dill sy nikalna parta han.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member forexctg is an unknown quantity at this point forexctg's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No i will not invest my all capital in the Forex market because this is very dangerous market here any thing can be occur in any time for this reason i will invest 30 % of my total capital and my 60% capital i will keep for the back up of my account.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mike_john is an unknown quantity at this point mike_john's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Due to its high ratio of risk, i never invest my capital once, i invest a small part of my capital and make profit and then trade again... But i have some surplus capital amount that is helpful to me when i am fall in loss..

Member edon is an unknown quantity at this point edon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think you are absolutely right i also think diversify you trade. and money management is very important. A Good trader with good money management system and diversify their trade at all time.

Senior Member mrrafy73 is an unknown quantity at this point mrrafy73's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kalex76 View Post
    Many Traders are crazy about the Forex market and they wanted to invest all their capitals in the Forex market rather then investing in several investment plans .

which category you keep yourself ? i though like to invest in various plans rather then Forex .

I am a newbie for this i have to know many important things which is very essential for forex trading.at first i will invest here 100$.after gathering more knowledge,i will invest all of my capital.

Senior Member mostak is an unknown quantity at this point mostak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You bet that you're ideal. That i at the same time believe that diversify an individual's market. together with revenue direction is really important meant for worker. The best worker utilizing superior revenue direction product together with diversify your market.

Senior Member mostak is an unknown quantity at this point mostak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    believe that most of are usually procured currency exchange however is not for regular forex trading. as you may at the same time fully understand there are specific business opportunities regarding currency exchange. feel free to use a forex robots or simply feel free to use PAMM balance, or simply reproduce market. in any circumstance it all that will that will bring in even more you'll then come up with utilizing any sort of financial commitment. which means that in my opinion d solidly recommendation to put regarding currency exchange.tghwww

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Major portion of our capital should be invested at most safer places where there is zero risk and we can get the money any time on need, a small portion should be invested at risky business like stock and forex that will not be dangerous as you are putting lessor money at risk and may still get handsome returns.

Member katol is an unknown quantity at this point katol's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As traders who are beginners so I did not dare to invest all my capital in forex. I keep most of my capital for other purposes, or I make as a capital reserve if I lose all my capital in forex account.

Senior Member mdnahid is an unknown quantity at this point mdnahid's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the forex trading i am now trade and i am learning it day by day.that much money in my trading account as much i can lose happily there will be moment when one will lose all his money and forex market.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 289 of 368 FirstFirst ... 189 239 279 287 288 289 290 291 299 339 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)