+ Reply to Thread
Page 286 of 368 FirstFirst ... 186 236 276 284 285 286 287 288 296 336 ... LastLast
Results 2,851 to 2,860 of 3673

Thread: Do you like to invest all your capitals in Forex market?

Senior Member king is an unknown quantity at this point king's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kalex76 View Post
    Many Traders are crazy about the Forex market and they wanted to invest all their capitals in the Forex market rather then investing in several investment plans .

which category you keep yourself ? i though like to invest in various plans rather then Forex .
    for me, I ask not my capital in the forex market for the investment because it is too risky and we can lose everything if it was not a good strategy and one on top of that the forex market is snappy and it can not have its analytical movements.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member truegoa will become famous soon enough truegoa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kinwan View Post
    There is a relationship between reward and risk . Paper trading is a learning tool that is very important to your skill development. Before you begin online Forex trading with real money .Besides your initial investment, you will pay commissions and brokerage fees for each trade.
    Thats not really true nowadayas. In fact, with standard account we have in Instaforex we dont have to pay any commision and fees to our broker. Well, this will be different if we trade with eurica account type. Back to the topic, actually it isnt wise to invest all of our capital here in foerx trading. We should only invest any idle capital to it since this is very risky business.
    ~Your stop loss is my profit taking...!~
    ~Do this business as your game or just hobby, but manage it like this is your only one earning source...!~

Maim Indian-forex.com pyara karata hum!!!!

Member takbir is an unknown quantity at this point takbir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex market is a risk project so i do not like to invest all of my capitals. forex market can make me hero also can make me zero. so we should not take this type of risk. we can invest our ideal money but not all.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned mamun321 is an unknown quantity at this point mamun321's Avatar
    Thanks
    No, I don't like to invest all my capitals in Forex market because it's not necessary also. In forex we need not to invest all capitals. It is also risky because you can do a great fault any time and your whole capitals can be finished........Thanks

Junior Member kim15 is an unknown quantity at this point kim15's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As my suggestion i concur with you and i cogitate if you are doing tradings with exclusive one broker then you should devide your money in two parts and half money should be in your account to trade and half money should be kept uninjured for effort if you got losses.

Junior Member muhit90 is an unknown quantity at this point muhit90's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think if i have not enough analisis power or ,good stratigy.
    It is too much risky to invest all capital.
    If u have this power U can invest all capital in forex.

Member houdanahamdan is an unknown quantity at this point houdanahamdan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The forex is nice for earning money and also we have to go for the trading with the patience and we have to go with the demo practice so that we have to make the profit with the large margin in real accounts...

Senior Member forexwallet is an unknown quantity at this point forexwallet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kalex76 View Post
    Many Traders are crazy about the Forex market and they wanted to invest all their capitals in the Forex market rather then investing in several investment plans .

which category you keep yourself ? i though like to invest in various plans rather then Forex .
    nahi me kabhi be ye nahi karunga ke me apna sare ka sara capital forex trading market me hi invest kar dun balke kuch paise me savings me be rakhunga

Senior Member fnf2020 is an unknown quantity at this point fnf2020's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    l believe all of armed invested in currency but not simply on hands-on trading.as you and learn here are several prospects about currency.there are a great Forex robot,or perhaps back up trade.with any kind of ailment it can let you so that you can generate other you can create with almost any sort of investment.extremely ourselves l highly guidance to invest upon Forex.

Member nonprado is on a distinguished road nonprado's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    i do not want to put all the money at this business because it is very risky, i can not keep my profit with consistent and this is my reasons for it and if i can keep it with stable . i wont do it too
    forex is dynamic business and we do not know what will happen in the future, so left some money as the back up is good
    Forex trading is more risky than trading market share. And there will be time when we will lose all his money due to market instability. I am a new trader and I'm learning it every day. So I prefer to put money only that much in my trading account as much as I can happily lose. I used to trade up my investment of ten dollars. I prefer to put my money in investment sites of many. I dont advise anyone to put all his capitol in forex trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 286 of 368 FirstFirst ... 186 236 276 284 285 286 287 288 296 336 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)