+ Reply to Thread
Page 274 of 368 FirstFirst ... 174 224 264 272 273 274 275 276 284 324 ... LastLast
Results 2,731 to 2,740 of 3673

Thread: Do you like to invest all your capitals in Forex market?

Member faridia is an unknown quantity at this point faridia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i like to trade in the forex always with a big capital and i pass my time in the trade at the demo account wheni dont have money or i have but little, in my opinion the forex need a big invest to success on it

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member pecel1 is an unknown quantity at this point pecel1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i want to invest all my capital in the forex
    I chose the forex forex as an investment because it is the best investment we can multiply a small capital to be large, in the forex we can determine our profit targets freely without being tied to anyone

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ayusri will become famous soon enough ayusri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading may not be keseliuruhan of existing capital, we are trading forex trading with the way we do a maximum of ten percent of the value of trading we have also hurt profits and should also not up to the amount of more than ten percent because there will akn Tauran rules which makes us have to do manuper trading in order to gain advantage or in order to limit losses due to trading that we make no restrictions should also not without limitation due to capital if it is no trading restrictions will endanger what we do, can spend our capital exposed nargin call.

Senior Member saimi is an unknown quantity at this point saimi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well it depends on our strategy,if our strategy become strong in future then we will be invest all our capitals,because forex is the best trading on websites....and good money management is more important for this,

Member Finix is an unknown quantity at this point Finix's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no i don't like to invest all of my capital in forex.because i need to keep my daily life normal.thats why i prefer trading with medium size account which will reward me some good pips per month.in fact every one should have a plan how much he is willing to invest in forex

Banned jahangir2812 is on a distinguished road jahangir2812's Avatar
    Thanks
    Do not invest your whole funds consistently invest variety of the an area of your funds. If you lose it but you'd have money to take a position further. But f you are invest the total funds then there will be no likelihood to take a position another time. Hope this helped

Senior Member goodprofit85 is an unknown quantity at this point goodprofit85's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't choose to invest all of my own money with Forex. In addition to i never do that. Since with Forex trade anything at all is usually happend. so it will probably possible to lose all of my own money.

Senior Member Lyubov is an unknown quantity at this point Lyubov's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if should invest in forex busines, we should learn to manage and trade the right and to the real experts then invest the funds in the amount of great but not all of your funds, and trading with playing it safe

Member raqeeb0504 is an unknown quantity at this point raqeeb0504's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is famous saying of Waren Buffet " Never put all the eggs in same basket" . So never invest all the money in the same business. And forex market is risky to handle, so be careful before doing something like that.

Senior Member prem73 is an unknown quantity at this point prem73's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think all can is great all the matter. as a trader is best at the matter. i think it is best of the matter is best. it will let at best then can you can earn is best at all the matter best them.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 274 of 368 FirstFirst ... 174 224 264 272 273 274 275 276 284 324 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)