+ Reply to Thread
Page 267 of 368 FirstFirst ... 167 217 257 265 266 267 268 269 277 317 367 ... LastLast
Results 2,661 to 2,670 of 3673

Thread: Do you like to invest all your capitals in Forex market?

Junior Member Sukanta Kashari is an unknown quantity at this point Sukanta Kashari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not like or prefer all investment in forex trading.Because it is risky market.anything can happen there.so Be careful.Don't be emotional.Just to earn whatever u need.Daily plan for profit or loss is better than crazy traders.Always remember that gambling is not possible in this market personally.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member featurelion is on a distinguished road featurelion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai yeh samjhdari nehi k pura capital forex mein lega do, hum ko esay nehi kerna chahiye, forex mein hum ko thori investment kerni chahiye, ziada boht hi risky ho gi

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is about confident how much you feel your capital is secure and for me I have deposited every thing i had and I can further going to deposit every thing that I will earn so profit I will gain, will again deposit back to my account to get further in forex because more capital i have can give me more profit.

Senior Member djmixsamo is on a distinguished road djmixsamo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is right that, forex trading business is a very risky business in the world. but it is wrong that you have invest all money in forex trading business. if you have the experience in forex trading business and more knowledge about forex trading business, then you have the ability to convert little money into big money. so, it is not necessary to invest all money in forex trading business.
    If you want to purchase my scalping 100% profitable EA then contact me.

Banned zahidrock will become famous soon enough zahidrock's Avatar
    Thanks
    First time i need to expert in this market. If i can be expert and can make consistent profit on every month then i will decide about investing my capital. I think on that time i will deposit all of my capital in this business.

Banned lishader is on a distinguished road lishader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    Brother If you knows how to trade, then i would like to say, that you can invest your all capitals, but who don't knows, how to traders, they should not invest all money in the forex market, because without knowledge they can loss all capital in greedy.
    it's your choice and it is always good when I have good and good trading strategy is what I would do is invest all the capital invested in the forex market and earn more profit...but I'm not sure when trading with the large investment I can still succeed )

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy View Post
    As i know trade and can use risk management in trade then i will invest all my capital here.But trade who knows trade little can not invest huge and have avoid greed.I know that from here i can earn huge if i can invest huge here.
    Brother If you knows how to trade, then i would like to say, that you can invest your all capitals, but who don't knows, how to traders, they should not invest all money in the forex market, because without knowledge they can loss all capital in greedy.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Senior Member maheshputta is an unknown quantity at this point maheshputta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is just too risky market and investment is just too risky. thus we'd like to speculate forex market fastidiously. forex is appropriate for invest extra cash. each moment is risky in forex. if we have a tendency to do an easy mistake then we have a tendency to loss our all cash.

Banned rk225325 is on a distinguished road rk225325's Avatar
    Thanks
    nahi bhai main toh aisi galti kabhi nahi karuga.forex ek bahut hi risky market hai aur yahan apna pura capitals invest karna achha nahi hai.isliye aap thoda thoda capitals deposit karke trading kare ek saath pura capital invest naa kare.

Senior Member Cowboy is on a distinguished road Cowboy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As i know trade and can use risk management in trade then i will invest all my capital here.But trade who knows trade little can not invest huge and have avoid greed.I know that from here i can earn huge if i can invest huge here.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 267 of 368 FirstFirst ... 167 217 257 265 266 267 268 269 277 317 367 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)