+ Reply to Thread
Page 265 of 368 FirstFirst ... 165 215 255 263 264 265 266 267 275 315 365 ... LastLast
Results 2,641 to 2,650 of 3673

Thread: Do you like to invest all your capitals in Forex market?

Banned zahidrock will become famous soon enough zahidrock's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jahirkhan View Post
    No, I never supported all capital invest in forex market. Because we know forex business is high risky business. If you want to learn whit huge money trading so you join demo account. its helpful for you.
    yes forex is high risky business. And nobody want to invest all his capital on beginning time. If any trader can make good profit with consistently then i think they will try to invest all of their capital on this business.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member shozeb is an unknown quantity at this point shozeb's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by djmixsamo View Post
    i think it is not good that to invest your all capital in forex trading business. if you are a new forex trader then you have to try yourself by using some capital in forex trading business and try your ability to trade in forex trading business, with the help of good trading strategy and proper money management system. after that think about to invest all capital in forex trading business. because forex trading business is a very risky business and not suitable for all peoples.
    nopes dude ek new trader agar apni thodi si hi capital use karta hai trading ke liye toh usey pata hi nahi chalega ki uska account kabb khali ho jaega kyuki newbie demo account me trade karke real account me enter karte hai demo me unhe kafi zyada balance milta hai trade karne k liye toh newbie ko zyada se zyada capital se trade start karni chhaiye jissey ki risk kamm rahe unke liye..
    KABHI KABHI JEETNE KE LIYE BHI KUCH HARNA PADTA HAI
    AUR HAAR KAR JEETNE WALE KO BAZIGAR KEHTE HAI

Banned jahirkhan is an unknown quantity at this point jahirkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    No, I never supported all capital invest in forex market. Because we know forex business is high risky business. If you want to learn whit huge money trading so you join demo account. its helpful for you.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned rk225325 is on a distinguished road rk225325's Avatar
    Thanks
    nahi bhai main toh kabhi bhi aisi galti nahi karunga,forex mein apna pura capitals invest karna bahut hi jyada risky hai agar aapko jyada losses hua toh aap bahut bade sankat mein aa sakte hai isliye aap thoda thoda hi invest kare aur apne profits ko withdraw karte rahe.

Senior Member djmixsamo is on a distinguished road djmixsamo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think it is not good that to invest your all capital in forex trading business. if you are a new forex trader then you have to try yourself by using some capital in forex trading business and try your ability to trade in forex trading business, with the help of good trading strategy and proper money management system. after that think about to invest all capital in forex trading business. because forex trading business is a very risky business and not suitable for all peoples.
    If you want to purchase my scalping 100% profitable EA then contact me.

Member kubi has a spectacular aura about kubi has a spectacular aura about kubi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kuldip kale View Post
    no i dont do thid because it very foolish ness you have to always start your trade with minimum capitals so that the chances of loss is very less I prefer to put my money in many investment sites. I dont advise any one to put all his capitol in forex trading.
    forex trading me equity hi aap ka sab kuch samjhi jati hai jahan tak pure capital use krne ki baat hai to mere lehaz se to kabhi bhi apna pura capital trading ma nhi lagana chahiye kyun ki forex me loss jo hai wo akser okaat zyada hi hota hai.
    Kubi Tails

7. The Following User Says Thank You to kubi For This Useful Post:

dany (2012-08-31)

Senior Member lamington is an unknown quantity at this point lamington's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yeah if i have a good strategy which is completed tested and proved that it is profitable to me then i love to invest my funds on forex trading and more funds too because the more we invest the more we can able to make a good amount of profit because we can trade with big lot size.

Senior Member laptopw is an unknown quantity at this point laptopw's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    f i have a good strategy and knowledge then you can take a big risk and i like to suggest you that take the big risk only if you have a perfect news about the forex market and if you think that this is the good time for placing the order then go for it and place the order.

Senior Member chandmoon is on a distinguished road chandmoon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yeah if i were a good and experienced forex trader then i just love to invest my big capital or funds in forex trading so that i can able to trade with big lot size and can able to make a large amount of profit through it and i worked hard to create my strategy and that's the reason i am now successful.

Member dimpal is on a distinguished road dimpal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kalex76 View Post
    Many Traders are crazy about the Forex market and they wanted to invest all their capitals in the Forex market rather then investing in several investment plans .

which category you keep yourself ? i though like to invest in various plans rather then Forex .
    Mere kahyal se kabhi kisi trader ko aapne sare paise forex me investment nahi karne chahiye. Agar uske pass forex ka proper knowldge nahi hai ya to woh money managment ke sath trade na kare to account blow bhi ho sakta hai. So aapni security ke liye hamesha different different investment plans me hi invest karna chahiye.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 265 of 368 FirstFirst ... 165 215 255 263 264 265 266 267 275 315 365 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)