+ Reply to Thread
Page 235 of 368 FirstFirst ... 135 185 225 233 234 235 236 237 245 285 335 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,350 of 3673

Thread: Do you like to invest all your capitals in Forex market?

Banned super27 is on a distinguished road super27's Avatar
    Thanks
    Mere khayal me aisa nae karna chaye k apne sare paise forex me invest kar dain , sab se pehle planning karain, then apni investment ko choose karain apni abilities k mutabiq then ap trading ko start karain ......

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ABEDIN 18 is an unknown quantity at this point ABEDIN 18's Avatar
    Thanks
    i can,t like it and i think invest all money in forex market is not a better and suitable for every trader. o i think you can,t invest all money in forex market in first time.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member syahir has a spectacular aura about syahir has a spectacular aura about syahir has a spectacular aura about syahir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes it's sensible out to divide the funds as a result of no matter if you fail in one you will get success in alternative therefore i believe your may be a right action however i currently like forex and after earning additional in forex i at the same time target your stock and commodity market
    I Love Trading
    Visit my personal blog App Android Market
    -> Snipper (Full Lot's Trader)

Senior Member robin011 is an unknown quantity at this point robin011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex treading is so much risky platform. You do not invest in the capital. Always invest a portion of the capital. If you lose again, and you'll have more money to invest. But you can, and you're all equity investments, then you have a chance to invest again.

Senior Member morrent is an unknown quantity at this point morrent's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rudi sriyanto View Post
    i dont would you like to invest all my cash in forex trading,, ..
    this business is incredibly risky and i actually have out to avoid this..
    higher to speculate a few 20% of my savings out to forex trading
    Invest in forex is very high risk, but without risk no business can be formed . trading any where you must face some risk.in forex trading you see some risk b8 this risk is so much comfortable .

Senior Member akbar196 is on a distinguished road akbar196's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mere hesib se sara capital invest kurne ki bajaey small capital se trade shuru kurni chaheay orr slow slow jitna experience hasil hota jay autna capital increase kurte jain,kioun ke agar loss ho bi jay toh kum ho orr money save rahey,,..

Member fuadyp has a spectacular aura about fuadyp has a spectacular aura about fuadyp's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i will be able to invest in forex majorly and when that stocks and commodities other then majorly forex as we cant see the other investment that may provide a lot of opportunities like forex therefore forex is my major place out to like in investment
    Be a Simple Trader | My Blogs | Android Device Manager

Senior Member saqib160 is on a distinguished road saqib160's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    nahi forex ma apni sari capital inavst karna theak nahi ha forex ma ap sirf itna he invast karo jitna ap loos hone per offort kar sako sara invast karne per loos hone ki surat ma humare pass kuch nahi rahe gaya is laye sari captial forex ma inavst karna theak nahi ha

Member syahir has a spectacular aura about syahir has a spectacular aura about syahir has a spectacular aura about syahir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i feel investing all our cash in one business is absolutely not right move. its perpetually higher to actually diversify our capital. it won't solely just provide a steady supply of income other then can defend us from going bankrupt if a business fails. thus i might recommend to actually invest in alternative opportunities besides forex if one have the capital to actually do this
    I Love Trading
    Visit my personal blog App Android Market
    -> Snipper (Full Lot's Trader)

10. The Following User Says Thank You to syahir For This Useful Post:

fuadyp (2013-04-28)

Member rudi sriyanto has a spectacular aura about rudi sriyanto has a spectacular aura about rudi sriyanto has a spectacular aura about rudi sriyanto's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex may be a risky business and that i will go bankrupt if investing all my capital during this business. i just use 20% from my capital to actually invest in forex. and that i still have my capital to actually build another business
    Hardwork Make You Profit, Alat Pertanian

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rudi sriyanto For This Useful Post:

fuadyp (2013-04-28), syahir (2013-03-26)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 235 of 368 FirstFirst ... 135 185 225 233 234 235 236 237 245 285 335 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)