+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 368 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 122 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you like to invest all your capitals in Forex market?

Senior Member zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it's like many other forms of investment, a little knowledge can be ... or you can sit and watch the market every day looking for profit at every turn. As long as you want to learn forex trading, you can find a method that's right. ... you get paid on the size of your trade, not just the size of your capital.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,578 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by kalakuan View Post
    I also want to invest my money in various plans. Actually I did that. It's better to have a diverse investment portfolio. This will also reduce investment risk. I have invested in the stock market, forex. and it's good that we don't invest all our money in forex. because if we lose, then all our money disappears. Should we invest in forex, and invest in other business fields. when our business loses, we still have other investments
    hanji forex ke business me trader jab bhi invest karta hai to usko esme plans jaroor market me banalena chahiye esme trader jetna jada market me ache se plan karke kama karenga wo esme utna he acha kar sakta hai,esme trader ko bilkul bhi jald baaji se kaam market me nahi karna chahiye woi uske liye sabse acha rehta hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member yandri will become famous soon enough yandri will become famous soon enough yandri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think all can be invested in forex but not just for manual trading. As you also know there are several opportunities in forex. You can use a good forex robot or you can use a PAMM account, or copy trades. Under no circumstances will he let you get more than you can with any type of investment. So, personally I highly recommend investing in forex. and if he has confidence in trading and knows what he is doing what is wrong with it otherwise, he wants to stick to one thing on Forex, FX wants to be full time and learn quickly and respect the success of capital management. destined to note that more and more large capital decreases Of course, the proportion of risk capital management is considering.

Member kalakuan will become famous soon enough kalakuan will become famous soon enough kalakuan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also want to invest my money in various plans. Actually I did that. It's better to have a diverse investment portfolio. This will also reduce investment risk. I have invested in the stock market, forex. and it's good that we don't invest all our money in forex. because if we lose, then all our money disappears. Should we invest in forex, and invest in other business fields. when our business loses, we still have other investments

Member comoztise will become famous soon enough comoztise will become famous soon enough comoztise's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If I have a lot of money, then not all of it will be invested in forex trading. this is because I know very well how forex trading is. So I will not invest in all forex trading. Maybe I only use 10%. The rest, I will use it for real investment in the property sector, which may now grow rapidly. That way I have a backup job, and not only in the forex trading course. and if I have a lot of money, then I will never invest all my money in the forex market. This is a good thing if we invest our money in several businesses simultaneously, instead of investing all the money in forex alone. We know that forex trading is a high-risk business. we have to manage our risk well, then never invest all our money in forex trading

6. The Following User Says Thank You to comoztise For This Useful Post:

qomat (2019-05-31)

Member khelex will become famous soon enough khelex will become famous soon enough khelex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think all can be invested in Forex but it is not right for trading recitation. Do you also know there are individual opportunities on Forex. You can use a sweet Forex mechanism or you can use PAMM invoices, or duplicate business. In each instrument's prerequisites let you get a lot then you can pretend with various investments. so personally I highly recommend going down on Forex. and No, I will never want to invest all of my capital in the forex market, nor will I advise others to do it, I would suggest investing only part of your capital in this market or depositing small amounts and testing your skills and knowledge in this market.

Member fakta has a spectacular aura about fakta has a spectacular aura about fakta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't want to put all the money in this business because it's very risky, I can't keep my profits consistently and this is my reason for that and if I can keep it stable. if you start trading with low capital it doesn't matter but if you want to stay there then you have to learn forex. and you also need experience that you can get from a demo account and I don't dare to invest all my money in forex. because I know that forex trading is a business that has a high risk. indeed, the more capital we have, the greater the opportunity for us to benefit. but if you remember a big risk, then maybe we will lose all of our money in forex.

Member densus88 will become famous soon enough densus88 will become famous soon enough densus88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I would not advise forex traders to invest all of their money in the forex market especially as beginners because forex is very risky and if it is not handled properly it will suffer losses and in the scenario where you invest or your money entering your forex will be completely destroyed. and No and never .. No matter how much I invest I will try to recover that amount as soon as possible and just try to trade with profit ... Even though I plan to take forex as my main job ... But I like to always have a backup plan ... because whatever you do ... forex will always be difficult to trade ... never take it lightly.

Member quraf will become famous soon enough quraf will become famous soon enough quraf's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I will definitely invest part of my total capital in forex, yes I do not consider it appropriate to invest every penny I have because the fundamentals of investment say that we must put a portion of our capital in safe investments such as banks or bonds, a little portion I will invest in equity and some I will use for forex trading. and yes, if there are traders who know money and risk management well - I think he can go for total investment in Forex - but here it is always recommended to spend the invested capital as soon as possible. Beginners must not adopt this.

Member sevenfold will become famous soon enough sevenfold will become famous soon enough sevenfold's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well buddy, really in forex trading I personally think that using money management is not good I don't want my money to invest in all forex trading, but I can only leave some of my money for other needs, such as for past needs, daily needs - day and for my child's needs. therefore there may be some people who will not include everything for forex. and investing all your money will be a big mistake. Only learn and get at the same time. Not only learn it but also success in it because many traders learn forex but don't succeed in it because they can't do what they learn

+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 368 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 122 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)