+ Reply to Thread
Page 227 of 368 FirstFirst ... 127 177 217 225 226 227 228 229 237 277 327 ... LastLast
Results 2,261 to 2,270 of 3673

Thread: Do you like to invest all your capitals in Forex market?

Senior Member pallob001 is an unknown quantity at this point pallob001's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I say all the capital investment in forex if you lose all the investment total trade because they have their money in some backup plan is called profit or you can face a loss. Maybe so, but people are encouraged to invest, will lose the amount of capital, whether it is the biggest stupidity, because they do not know what is the bag, you can start trading again.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member abvi009 is an unknown quantity at this point abvi009's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hmm risking all the capital we have may result us to become begger. even if you are very good at forex it is too risky.trading safely on forex will be the best idea to stay alive on any business not only forex.we need backups on every business that we invest.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member pbaudi is an unknown quantity at this point pbaudi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My friend we all need to know that forex is a high risky trading business and we need to understand that without a winning strategy it is tough to invest all my money to forex trading. Forex trading is always profitable for the experience and skilled trader.

Senior Member majahar_ali is a name known to all majahar_ali is a name known to all majahar_ali is a name known to all majahar_ali is a name known to all majahar_ali is a name known to all majahar_ali is a name known to all majahar_ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I never invest my all capital in Forex market .I love this market ,but this market is very risky . I invest my 50 percent capital in Forex market . I know i can earn huge money by little capital . There are many opportunity to earn money in Forex market but i feel full capital invest is not so safe . Forex business is my life time business .

Senior Member ahmad5645 is an unknown quantity at this point ahmad5645's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    nahi mujhy nahi lagta ka koi bhi esa admi hoga jo ka apany saray capital ko forex main invest kardy.. hamain forex main sirf or sirf wohi paisay invest kary chahye jo ka spare hon or hamri daily routine main us ka as such koi khas use na ... but phir bhi aik portion ko hi invest karna akalmandi ha

Senior Member kashifAS is an unknown quantity at this point kashifAS's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    always make 30% investment from my savings ..
    every business must have risk of losing money, ..
    I have to avoid just got to put some money in investment business

Senior Member asim00 is an unknown quantity at this point asim00's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes like to invest my capital in forex it is very good online profitable business if we have good knowledge and strategy we can make lott ofmoneyinthisbusiness

Senior Member shinaforex1 is on a distinguished road shinaforex1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i can invest all that i have into the forex market .many forex market trader do not know that the forex market business is the best that will have online.if you can trade with discipline in the forex market you will surely succeed

Senior Member shoaib007 is on a distinguished road shoaib007's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Do you like to invest all your capital in forex trading market. I do not like to invest all capital in forex market due to my non experience in this field.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have never put all my Money into this Forex trading business, I never do so because i feel that it is not a great idea. All the Money that we should invest in Forex is an amount that we are willling to lose.
    Patience is Key.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 227 of 368 FirstFirst ... 127 177 217 225 226 227 228 229 237 277 327 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)