+ Reply to Thread
Page 223 of 368 FirstFirst ... 123 173 213 221 222 223 224 225 233 273 323 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,230 of 3673

Thread: Do you like to invest all your capitals in Forex market?

Banned xaxi is an unknown quantity at this point xaxi's Avatar
    Thanks
    actually its true that Forex is the risky business but it is profitable business too. If i can use experience, good strategy, control greed, control emotions, with patience and follow trade in news on trading then i must be success in Forex. For this reason i like to invest all my capitals in Forex market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Bigboss has a spectacular aura about Bigboss has a spectacular aura about Bigboss's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ji nai m kabi aisa nai chaho ga k apny sary money is m invest kar do kiu k is m hamsha loss k dar rehta ha is liya m is m utna h invest karo ga jitna m loss b affored kar sako ziayda invest nai karo ga warna sary money loss ho sakty ha

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member tifo is an unknown quantity at this point tifo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think forex trading is good and I prefer to invest into some business, but it will mostly I invest in forex. so I still have a reserve fund in case of the most undesirable thing happened to my trading account. therefore it is important to use a money management and risk management in carrying out this forex business.

Member sheikhadeel is an unknown quantity at this point sheikhadeel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai koi bh apne pure capital invest nh krta ku ka ya bht bara risk hota ha r na he apko kabhe puray krna chahya ku ka forex mai sometimes returning problem ka bht bara issue ha es laya avoid kry

Banned mant123 is on a distinguished road mant123's Avatar
    Thanks
    my dear friend to invest all capital in forex market is not wise work.if loose your money in you will be very high tention due to capital loss .you should only invest ten percent of capital in forex market.

---------- Post added at 06:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:03 PM ----------

my dear friend to invest all capital in forex market is not wise work.if loose your money in you will be very high tention due to capital loss .you should only invest ten percent of capital in forex market.

---------- Post added at 06:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:04 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 06:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:03 PM ----------

Member meharban is on a distinguished road meharban's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex market bohat risky market ha agar app forex main new hain to app ke liye best yhe hi ha ke app forex main apna sara capital invest na karin balke app itni investment karin jitna loss app afford kar sakte hain.

Senior Member goggo is on a distinguished road goggo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No , I don't like to do this , I prefer to divide my capital into two accounts , this way I guarantee that I have always another chance to be in the market and try again , and this step makes me respect the money management.

Member ornit is an unknown quantity at this point ornit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes actually forex me trader ko kabhi bhi apni sari equity invest nahi karni chahaiye kyunki forex me loss ke chances bahut zada hote hai jis wajah se trader koshish karte hai ki apni equity bacha ke rakhe..is wajah se wo apne free balance ka kuch hi hissa trading me invest karte hai

Banned fankora is an unknown quantity at this point fankora's Avatar
    Thanks
    No i will never invite my all capital in Forex because if are in loss and we wanna cover it so we should have capital for this and if we don't have capital for invest so we can,t earn or cover our loss so i think we don't have to invite our all capital in forex if you wanna earn and you also wanna survive so you have to follow this.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Capitals should be invested in this Forex business based on a Forex traders knowledge about how to trade Forex Markets. Great traders with huge Forex knowledge can always trade Forex with any amount as Capital.
    Patience is Key.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 223 of 368 FirstFirst ... 123 173 213 221 222 223 224 225 233 273 323 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)