+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 368 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 114 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you like to invest all your capitals in Forex market?

Member sangar has a spectacular aura about sangar has a spectacular aura about sangar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is a risky business. There is no end to learning forex. It updates day after day. Never, not all capital should invest in forex for every trader. If a newcomer can make several investments to trade and as an expert trader can make more than a few investments. But if you get profit from forex for this reason you don't need all the capital to invest in forex. You can trade from your profits. and Investing all capital in forex trading may be a burning question for you. It is better to diversify investments to minimize risk. People who go crazy to make big profits in a short time may be in danger. It's not certain that he has to make a profit from forex, he can make big losses too so he has to think about it when going to invest

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to sangar For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member komala will become famous soon enough komala will become famous soon enough komala's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is no way to invest all your cash in foreign exchange or you will lose every single, unmarried nickel you have, the foreign exchange market is a very dangerous place to place all your cash, you have to be very careful what you do and make sure that you will be in a first-class location. Just go through the market and get it and when you are on the right track, invest a very small amount. and, i will not invest all my capital in forex trading without seeing how to trade forex and that is not a smart choice, instead of this, i will go for flyspeck finance and prizes develop this minute note with my skills and voice because forex is a business that's risky so I won't be the same as backing out all my money.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member rengit will become famous soon enough rengit will become famous soon enough rengit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't like to invest all my capital in the forex market. I want to invest large capital but not all of my capital is in the forex market. I learned forex trading. So once I have learned all the strategies and if I am experienced then I have no problem investing large capital in the forex market. and of course, would rather invest all of my money in this market giant, but if you are qualified to serve and succeed, but I will not invest to be successful before that so don't lose all my money in this market

Member syahraz will become famous soon enough syahraz will become famous soon enough syahraz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is the best online job that is reliable and trustworthy and the profits you get will never disappear and work hard and try to get more and more experience and more learning and in this way you will benefit in the form of money watching the market carefully and make the right entry to the market and in this way you will benefit from where you work. and I do not dare to invest all the capital to trade forex, it is very risky, if we fail and experience a margin call, then we cannot make a deposit again, we must trade with the appropriate calculation, use of capital in accordance with capabilities, although it would be good if we trade with big capital

Member damage will become famous soon enough damage will become famous soon enough damage's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no, it's really not safe to put all the money in this line. if I can get solon money then I leave the stomach that decides to supplement all my money in this forex trade. if not, my will is not a choice goose to seat all of my capitals. and I don't think that it's better to invest all the money in forex together. Forex is a risky trade and many situations run every day through forex that may lose a lot in forex trading. If someone loses some, he might need to invest some in forex to recover his losses, but if someone invests all of his money, if he loses one time, it will be very difficult work for him to recover his money.

Member karung has a spectacular aura about karung has a spectacular aura about karung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading is a risky occupation. In this market, the currency fluctuates at certain times. So I suggest only putting that money in a trade that is a backup from you and you can bear the loss. and Invest make money if I invest in the right place and I think forex is the perfect place for investment I know forex is different from all trading businesses so I believe if I invest I will benefit with forex.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to karung For This Useful Post:

nasmagh (2019-11-19)

Member uyah will become famous soon enough uyah will become famous soon enough uyah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Do you want to invest all your money in the currency market
    ?: Well it actually actually arrives at putting everything in the online market, I think one tenth is enough to see how it works. nor is it popular among home cubirrse operators that should not work well and you also have to diversify, in a clear way not to put all eggs in one basket said in this case

10. The Following User Says Thank You to uyah For This Useful Post:

nasmagh (2019-11-19)

Member mainhard will become famous soon enough mainhard will become famous soon enough mainhard's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    is a new trader ko kam eh capital said start ly na chahe ya sara capital trade mein nahi investment because chahiye bul k kuch capital bacha kar bna karhna chahiye taa k jab hamain trading karne kliye koi the best time milay know hum trading action sakain. and, it's not a good idea to invest all money in forex trading because forex is a very risky business and if you start trading than there is a possibility of loss too and if you invest all money than you can face a serious financial crisis at any time so we should not investing all money in forex trading

Member garlock will become famous soon enough garlock will become famous soon enough garlock's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, I want to invest some of my money in this Forex trade. but I do not agree to invest all my money in this Forex trade. if I invest then I might run the risk of losing all my money from this Forex trading business and I think it is a good thing to make this strategy because forex trading is very risky and everyone cannot benefit from trust in forex trading so initially you can start with small capital and you make money.

Member rukiah has a spectacular aura about rukiah has a spectacular aura about rukiah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I will never go for this type of thing like you throw your money at sea (for beginners), the capital must be in a small amount that you can afford because if your investment will be large the risk of losing money will also be greater. and every trader definitely needs some quality to trade on forex. I consider that this effective quality helps traders to get rich. specifically traders have the ability to need to use tools, indicators, money and risk management.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 368 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 114 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)