+ Reply to Thread
Page 144 of 368 FirstFirst ... 44 94 134 142 143 144 145 146 154 194 244 ... LastLast
Results 1,431 to 1,440 of 3673

Thread: Do you like to invest all your capitals in Forex market?

Junior Member sania00024 is an unknown quantity at this point sania00024's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is an International trading business.I want to Invest my capital to trade and earn profit from here.But I do not like to Invest my all capital here.Because if I loss here my all capital go under water.yes obviously there is a chance to earn more profit.But I do not want to take so much risk.If anyone invest minimum capital and trade it properly he also can earn more profit.Earning profit depends on smart trading not so much invest.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member kudratatipu is an unknown quantity at this point kudratatipu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    m believe just about all could be committed to foreign exchange although not simply for guide buying and selling. while you additionally understand there are many possibilities upon foreign exchange. you should use a pleasant forex trading program or even you should use PAMM accounts, or even duplicate industry. in a situation this enables you to in order to generate much more you'll be able to help to make along with any type of expense. therefore individually m highly guidance to get upon foreign exchange.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member mahi218 will become famous soon enough mahi218's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    apnay tmam capital ko me is business me invest us halat me karo ga jb mujhay is kadar profit mill jae ga k me is kam me zyada tezi say expert honay pao ga.lekin ek cheez me jb hume zyada tajurba he nahi hai to humaray is me apni sari investment karnay ka koi faida nahi ku k yaha pay faida humara kam ka he hota hai.

Member belle31 is an unknown quantity at this point belle31's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no i never think of investing all my capital to it, as i believe in investing a part of the capital to it so that even if i face loss i have certain amount left with me that i could invest again or that would help me to bear the losses.

Member saifi is an unknown quantity at this point saifi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My dear Friend Forex Trading aik risky Business hai, is business mn apna sara Capital invest karna kisi khatray say khali nai hai, koi bhi business karien to koi na koi backup lazmi rakhna lazmi hai, aur agar aap total capital invest kar bhi daitay han to aap ko forex trading mn Stop loss aur Take Profit ko use karna chahiay hamesha, kiyun k Stop loss aik aisa tareeka hai k jis say trader utna hi loss uthata hai jtna k uski bardasht hoti hai. Thanks

Senior Member amind is an unknown quantity at this point amind's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course no. It is very dangerous and risky if we use all our money in forex market. Despite forex trading is a profitable business, but it is a risky business also. What we can do if we lose all our money in forex market? we must be wise also, and never invest all our money in this business

Senior Member cherif.kais is an unknown quantity at this point cherif.kais's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'd like to do so
    But i am not sure if i can do so because it needs a lot of experience to invest all your money and dont lose it
    i know you shouldnt have fear but come on, what if you lose all :/

Banned patchika is on a distinguished road patchika's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hi sir how are you good oky for me sir i Dont like to invest all my capitals in Forex market For if anything got lost or Mali do not lose the whole money, Va Forex seriously I must always work an alternative plan , any line ( b) .... And good luck in trading

---------- Post added at 04:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:13 AM ----------

Hi sir how are you good oky for me sir i Dont like to invest all my capitals in Forex market For if anything got lost or Mali do not lose the whole money, Va Forex seriously I must always work an alternative plan , any line ( b) .... And good luck

---------- Post added at 04:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:15 AM ----------

Hi sir how are you good oky for me sir i Dont like to invest all my capitals in Forex market For if anything got lost or Mali do not lose the whole money, Va Forex seriously I must always work an alternative plan , any line ( b) .... And good luck

Member mhiel is an unknown quantity at this point mhiel's Avatar
    Thanks
    If you have an idea of investing all your money in Forex market then you must have best knowledge in Forex market. You should be an expert trader as mentioned. You must have the understanding of what is the right time to invest the money so that you gain it in profit.

Senior Member riz4par is an unknown quantity at this point riz4par's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Brother forex bauht he risky online business hai aur mera nahe khyal k main apna sara capital forex main invest kar ga ku k agar mujhe loss ho gaya gaye to phr main kya karon ga main utne he invest karon ga jitne mujhe achi lagaye.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 144 of 368 FirstFirst ... 44 94 134 142 143 144 145 146 154 194 244 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)