+ Reply to Thread
Page 122 of 368 FirstFirst ... 22 72 112 120 121 122 123 124 132 172 222 ... LastLast
Results 1,211 to 1,220 of 3673

Thread: Do you like to invest all your capitals in Forex market?

Senior Member Freebird is on a distinguished road Freebird's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No I don't want to invest all my savings in the forex market, the forex market is a risky business, so it better we don't invest all our money in this business, that will save us a lot of fear and tension as well, trading is risky so the least I can invest is 20% of my savings.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member malikpayza is an unknown quantity at this point malikpayza's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Do you like to invest all your capitals in Forex market?

No in no way invest all of your cash in foreign exchange or you'll lose each unmarried nickle you have, foreign exchange marketplace is a very dangerous vicinity to location all of your cash in, you must be very careful of what your are doing and make sure that you will be inside the first-class location ever. Simply pass into the market and get it and while you are inside the right route simply make investments very little amount.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nala1 is an unknown quantity at this point nala1's Avatar
    Thanks
    well absolutely my dear, In fact I really find that to invest in forex majorly and then stocks and commodities but majorly forex as we cant see any other investment which can give more opportunities like forex so forex is my major place to prefer in investment.

Member malikpayza is an unknown quantity at this point malikpayza's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Do you like to invest all your capitals in Forex market?

Foreign money marketplace is the favorite in the change and trading for a whole lot of people within the international and trading within the foreign money market is the most well-known action and greater worthwhile and stable in performance with excessive of 100 to 200 points on the some distance quit and complete back again.

Member Amayanabor is an unknown quantity at this point Amayanabor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To me investing all i have in forex trade is not possible course it is risky for me to do such Kind of mistake by trying to make it big over night to fall in a victim of losing all my money so I can't do such thing in forex trade.

Senior Member Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We do not have to invest the amount that we do not want so that we will not get panic due to the loss of that capital so if you try to follow proper money management and discipline then you can easily make a good profit from that capital as well.
    Forex Need Fresh Mind

Member jahanzaibkhalid is an unknown quantity at this point jahanzaibkhalid's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Nh hum sb janty hn ke forex is risky is liye humy forex me sara capital nh lgana chahye agr market apki trade ke khilaf gyi to apka sara capital loss ho skta he so apko chahye ke zayada risk na leyn aur thory capital se kam kryn for safe and sound future...

Member galtex is an unknown quantity at this point galtex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think jab ye forum hamein bonus day raha hai to hamein kisi kism ki investment ki zarurat ni pary gi kiun k hum yahan thora sa wakat day kr in the end of month bht acha bonus earn kar sakty hn or us k sath profit bana sakty hn.

Banned bogelfx is on a distinguished road bogelfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    I do not dare to invest all the capital to do forex trading, it is very risky, if we fail and experience a margin call, then we can not make a deposit back, we should do trading with appropriate calculations, use of capital in accordance with the capability, although it will be good if we are trading with large capital

Banned blsingh33 is on a distinguished road blsingh33's Avatar
    Thanks
    ji ani bah elog hamko bhut jayad hi soch samjh ke apan pesabhut jayad hi ni lagan chghaiye ahmko bhut jayad hi ache se tredingkarne aye to samjh ke bhut jayad hi9 pesa ni lgan chhaiy ham thore hi pese se bhut jayad hi bans sakta hai hamko esko bhut jayad hi dhyan dne ki bhut jayad hi zaroort hoti hai

+ Reply to Thread
Page 122 of 368 FirstFirst ... 22 72 112 120 121 122 123 124 132 172 222 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)