+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 368 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 152 202 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 3673

Thread: Do you like to invest all your capitals in Forex market?

Member masalk is an unknown quantity at this point masalk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G ni is main haainaik dafa hi saray savings ko invets ni karna hay takay hamain agar is main loss ho bhi jata hay to ham is main dobara say tarde seekhain or is main dobaras ay invest karnay kay qabil rahain agar aik dafa main invets akrian gay to is main dobara invest ni kar skian gy

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member freemasonry33 is an unknown quantity at this point freemasonry33's Avatar
    Thanks
    For this moment onwards, I think I will continue doing what I've been I've already done, which is trading with a free money, or if I was good enough once the reading patterns of the market, then I will take the liberty to make a deposit, but in small amounts, and strive to develop it into a large amount.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member bilal148 is on a distinguished road bilal148's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ai forex main itna bara risk ni lon ga q k agar mujh ko loss ho jye to main again kiss terha say forex main work karo ga es liye bets hain mai mahnat karo or kam invest say b acha earn karney ki koshsh karon ga
    click and join earn0.20 dolor per post## https://indian-forex.com/forum.php?referrerid=81920#

Member nadeem66321 is on a distinguished road nadeem66321's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you start your trade with low capital it does not matter but if you want to survive there then you must have to lern the forex . and you also need some experience that you could gain from demo account. ans it only needs your loss capital but it demands you your knowledge and experience.

Banned zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,442 Times in 9,163 Posts
    main to kabi bi ye suggest nae krun ga ke ap sara paisa Forex main invest kar dain Forex trading bohat hi risky business hai is lye kabi bi is main sara paisa invest na krain, Forex trading ko phele sahi tra learn krain complete training lain forex ki ache se Forex teacher se.

Senior Member naveed_ahmad6864 has a spectacular aura about naveed_ahmad6864 has a spectacular aura about naveed_ahmad6864 has a spectacular aura about naveed_ahmad6864's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    aggr to forex ki dunia mn survive krna hai to hmesha money management ko mind mn rkhna chahiye orr usko follow bhee krna chahey kbhi bhee poora capital invest na kren kyun ke in future uski zuroor zuroorat parr jati hai utna hee volume increase kren jitna ke apka account bear krr ske ni to wohi ho ga jo 90% forex joiners ke sath hota hai

Banned dardo will become famous soon enough dardo will become famous soon enough dardo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Investing all our capital is very risky. No plan on the forex is infallible. Even the best strategies can fail and cause unrecoverable losses. For this reason, the investor must invest with caution. The trader should risk little money because the forex is a high risk investment.

Banned dektovek is an unknown quantity at this point dektovek's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex market is very risky market, all your money can be loss just in one day, so ..avoid to invest all money in forex market . however if you do well here you may increase your balance and able to earn consistent profit

Member 5558824 is an unknown quantity at this point 5558824's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes if I would have I would invest but unfortunately I have lost all the money by investing with a fake brokerage, and now I have nothing to invest. I am working on this forum to generate bonus and when I would have enough bonus I would start live trading and would try to recover all the losses I have done.

Banned dektovek is an unknown quantity at this point dektovek's Avatar
    Thanks
    for all traders...forex market is very dangerous place. don't invest all capital in forex because this business can sucking all your money. forex is most risky business. need good skill and proper knowledge about forex market to keep stay and get successful in this business

+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 368 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 152 202 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)