+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 98 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59 60 61 69 ... LastLast

Thread: what is the best time frame for forex trading?

Member Mobeen is an unknown quantity at this point Mobeen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    es ka koi best time ni hota meary khayal sy tu ap jb trading karo dihan sy or dilchasbi sy tu ap asani sy profit kana skty koi muskil kam ni hai yeh

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member philipphilemon is an unknown quantity at this point philipphilemon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It's beneficial for you to industry with a couple of time period support frames rather than wanting to industry in different time period support frames. Should you be doing scalping you are able to look at 5 minutes -- 10 minutes timeframe as well as if you are doing day industry subsequently you should think about several hour or so -- one day timeframe to be a lot more correct. best is 15 minutes timeframe.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member bokhsah is an unknown quantity at this point bokhsah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I myself often use h1 and I use strategies that require the chart with the time frame of the h1 and it was very nice and I also no additional market by signing in at m1 and it's the best for me and most importantly always be focused and all will be well.

Member bilal55 is on a distinguished road bilal55's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    fore men time frame kee ager baat kee jaey to forex trading market men new trader ko suit kjarta hey M15 aur M30 trading time frame aur old trader jo zaiad use kartey he H1 hee hey men bhee H1use karta hoon is sey trend kafee wazeh nazer ata hey mujnhey her pairs men .

Senior Member richman is an unknown quantity at this point richman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Time frame har koi trader apni strategy ke hisab se set karta hai aur phir us time frame me hi trading karta hai mostly trader 15m time frame use karrte hain aur mujhy lagta hai ke yeh best time frame hai.

Banned Elmahdi Elannabi is an unknown quantity at this point Elmahdi Elannabi's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am basically a day trader and I usually do my trend analysis on the hourly chart, monitor the movement of the market with a 15 min chart as it is less wavy and upon seeing the setup that I want, I will move to the 5 minutes to look for entry opportunity.

Senior Member mohammadzahid is an unknown quantity at this point mohammadzahid's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    iss k sary time hi best hoty hein aor app k liey wo time best hotaa hy jis mein app ko forex mein profit hoty hy aor app iss mein earning karty ho kiun k jab app iss mein ashi tarah sy earning karty ho to app ko iss mein best time milta hy.

Junior Member anik261 is an unknown quantity at this point anik261's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For the trader it's important about time framing.It depends on how you trade on different situation.you can increase you time when it's needed.Without needs it will be dangerous but experienced.

Member saulseth is an unknown quantity at this point saulseth's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is excellent for you to deal in a couple of period support frames instead of seeking to deal in various period support frames. If you are performing scalping you'll be able to take into account 5 min's : 10 min's time period as well as for anyone who is performing evening deal next you should think of four hour : one day time period to get far more accurate. very best can be 15 minutes time period.

Member samsonsamuel is an unknown quantity at this point samsonsamuel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it depends within the traders, for me personally i will be a long time period investor along with the optimum time frame for me personally is actually some hour time period if demonstrates a fantastic trend often for me personally for you to buy and sell plus the smooth current market is visible wonderfully throughout some hour time period.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 98 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59 60 61 69 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)