+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 98 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 ... LastLast

Thread: what is the best time frame for forex trading?

Member Md Younus Ali is an unknown quantity at this point Md Younus Ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    marketing news is very important in forex market . we should not learn forex marketing news then we should not earn money in forex trading business .we should follow the marketing news .so we should tread very carefully .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ghan is an unknown quantity at this point ghan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes certainly my dear, no double I absolutely do believe that I use different time frame for different strategy so i may tell you if you would say which strategy you follow . But you didn't so i am giving a straight answer and that is 1 hour time frame is the most common frame that most of the traders like .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member trendfx is an unknown quantity at this point trendfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes absolutely my dear, In fact I think its no double that I have know 15 minutes time frame is the best for trading but we don't really have abest time in trade because we can trade all day but must follow trading strategies and on trading psychology and money management

Senior Member bany is an unknown quantity at this point bany's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually my dear, for me, certainly I think there is no double that it purely depends on the trader that which time frame he has to use , If you like to do , short term trading then you can use small time frames like 15M or 10M but if you like long time frames then you should prefer long time frames like 1D ,or 1W my dear.

Senior Member gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,377 Times in 524 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the best time for trading depends to what strategy that we using. if we are going to scalping better we start on the sideways time, if we want to long trade try to start on euro session, and not just that we should know about what pair that we trade on, if we trade on jpy we have to trade on asian session, and so on..

Highly Reputed Member forexlive will become famous soon enough forexlive will become famous soon enough forexlive's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sparvez View Post
    Time is very important matter for forex.I want to know what is the best time frame for forex trading?
    agar app mt4 mai day trader ko follow karte haui 1h chart ko samj kar kam kare fer app achi trading kar sakte hai baki londan and new york time mai kam kare es time ko magic time bola jata hai jis mai app achi trading kar paye ge app ki postion jaldi closed hone ke chance hai
    JAI HO PEER LALA WALI SARKAR DI

Banned Lover96 is on a distinguished road Lover96's Avatar
    Thanks
    Dear agr time frame ki bat ki jyae tu meri nazar ma sab sa best H1 ha or ma H1 ka he use krta hon is k sath agr dekha jaye tu H4 ma high time frame ko he preffer krta hon ku k high time frame sa hum ko acha view milta ha.

Banned Alihyder is an unknown quantity at this point Alihyder's Avatar
    Thanks
    Time flmes rely on upon what sort of exchanging you need aid completing if you need aid finishing transient exchanging it great for you utilized little duration of the time flames with profession et cetera those bigger When used to see how the pattern would setting off On its long term trades you ca trade with substantial chance flames.

Senior Member fishwork is on a distinguished road fishwork's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In the Forex trading business there are many time frame and you can chose them of your trading strategy ,but if you want to doing scalping then you can chose the short time frame and if you doing the long time term trade then you also chose the long time frame ,for me the long time frame is better than the short time frame for the better trading.

Senior Member Raja551 is on a distinguished road Raja551's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hmm jnaab g forex trading mee yime frame trade keh hisab see hotaa haai jaise keeh long term trade short term trade wagera wageraaa n sab keh liye 1hour ya 1dat walaa besst tjme dfraame baain jnaab g mee bass yehi janbta h

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 98 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)