+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 27 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast

Thread: Simple Supply and Demand Strategy

Senior Member buysell is an unknown quantity at this point buysell's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As a newbie i don't know much about this kind of strategy. I came forex market some days ago and i'm learning from different person and forum also. I really get help by reading this threads and now i'm clear about the simple supply and demand strategy

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member khushii89 is an unknown quantity at this point khushii89's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This post is sponsored by a content payout program available to anyone to participate.
    to do work is to earn money and the smile and this is a good to do that and this is a superb website and the totally time and the great and the reality and the traders mpobile and the simple and demand to the strategy and the reality and the good

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member kaziopu is an unknown quantity at this point kaziopu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This post is sponsored by a content payout program available to anyone to participate.
    Thanks for its . firstly i don't expect traders Reports help us. but recently i believe its helpful for us.It is important to choose a broker who offers a trading platform.

Member fuadyp has a spectacular aura about fuadyp has a spectacular aura about fuadyp's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by cash4u View Post
    Hold Buy Gold !
    i wish you'll update this thread often. i apprehend several traders trade using support and demand trading strategy, however rarely use this technique to trade in gold market. i hope i might learn one thing from your very own thread. i found its quite problematic to determine high intensity as to firmly the support and demand in gold market since this gold fluctuates quite aggressively and this creates too several peaks and dips that might be thought-about as support and demand levels.
    Be a Simple Trader | My Blogs | Android Device Manager

Senior Member happyforex is an unknown quantity at this point happyforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the true is that no matter how much money you make there is always loss can happen and in trading gold the best way to predict prices is by looking at the fundamentals of the american economy

Banned @missodekanmi is on a distinguished road @missodekanmi's Avatar
    Thanks
    There is the thing about economics and the foreign exchange market Indy any different. Althgh it isn't do much about economics but about demand nd supply. Trading in this market is always about the country's economy as a whole

Member perfectonline is on a distinguished road perfectonline's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    gold ki trading bohat hi maza daty hy iss sy bohat hy earning hoty hy iss mien agar soch samaj kar earning ki jaey aor markete ka pora anylysis karny k baad hi buy ya sell kia jay to iss sy ashi khasi earning ho jaty hy aor iss sy profit mil jata hy. trading platform k ander jo difference kisim k pipe use hoty hein inn ko bi use karnaa chhiey.

Member perfectonline is on a distinguished road perfectonline's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading in gold is a good thing you trade with gold ye app ko asha profit data hy iss sy app earning ashii kar kar sakty ho aor app asha sa profit kama sakty ho kiun k iss ki markete kafi up down hoty rahty hy iss sy app ko kafi ashi earning milty rahty hy aor app isss sy asha profit kamaty rahty ho.

Banned ecofx is an unknown quantity at this point ecofx's Avatar
    Thanks
    agar forex easy hota and just supply and demand par chalta to aaj suba rich hote. lekin aysa nahe hay . kabhe kabhe market news and dusre chezain bhe market ko effect karti hay to phr tab supply and demand strategy nahe chalti.

Banned ABUZAR is on a distinguished road ABUZAR's Avatar
    Thanks
    Gold commodity is very important in the forex market. If you desire to trade with the gold you must be have good experience and
    more big amount of capital. If you have 100% confidence on your every bid they try to gold otherwise it is fear to loss .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 27 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open