+ Reply to Thread
Page 129 of 175 FirstFirst ... 29 79 119 127 128 129 130 131 139 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,290 of 1750

Thread: Explain Expert Advisors & indicators Which Are The Best ?

Senior Member kashifr432 is an unknown quantity at this point kashifr432's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mery khayal mein es ke bary mein har kisi ki apni apni ray hai kiu ke forex trading ke business mein trading karty huy baz trader indicator use karty hain or baz trader indicator use nahi karty hain.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sadiajavaid14 is on a distinguished road sadiajavaid14's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by shakiljan View Post
    Dear All I Am New Bie And I Not Know What is the difference Between Expert Advisors & indicators And Kindly Tell Me Which Indicators Are Best And Which Expert Advisors are Best for earning Some Profit On Forex.
    yes dear here in forex trading me kafi or achy famous indiactor hoty hain or ap ko is me har indicator ki alga se pracits kaarni hoti hai or ap kabhi is tarha nhi kren k har indicator ko ak sath read kren nahi ap ne har indicator ko alag alag kar red kaen taky ap ko samjh ay

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mmrbabu80 is an unknown quantity at this point mmrbabu80's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my concept,This thing depend on the indicator and also it depend on the good advisors too.If the indicator is complete then You can finger it & should be generally be pleasing than skillful advisors because indicator bang much power & skills.

Senior Member tahirabbasi is an unknown quantity at this point tahirabbasi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex main expert adivisor aur indicators dono he best hai ap in dono sy market main kafi fiyda uta skate ahi aur ap ko forex tarding main in ke help sy trend ka be andaza ho skata hai mer ekhayal sy is lie sue kero in ko

Member ryukiin is an unknown quantity at this point ryukiin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Gies which are purely based on mathematical calculations like You can earn more than money from automated trading via manually trading and EA can help traders to trade However please note that the EA does not guarantee a person gain consta as if but we should no fully depend on a robot instead of It trades all the day long in small lots and gives small profit A lot of times we fail to find the profit in those cases automated trading is good

Senior Member aishakkl is an unknown quantity at this point aishakkl's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A great And good money in commercial Internet company, which won the vendor will make money in very well know the the company in the service, in General, are in many currencies, you will recognize it is part of the company, without any complications And to make more money in forex market.

Member axiata is on a distinguished road axiata's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    While an indicator only points us to where it thinks the market is going, you trade manually with an indicator. NO one may want to tell you to use a particular indicator or expert advisor. BUt for indicators, you may just check the Automated trading Section of this forum .Me ak price action trade hu aur manual trading karna hi pasand karti hu. Hum sirf aapni trading me indicators ki thori bahut help le sakte hai jaise koi weekly pivot indicator hai jo support and resistance banata hai

Senior Member aktar is an unknown quantity at this point aktar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well it is good to use the indicators which are more better than skilled adviser that is that i bonk so i am doing surface to convert many and let have some sainted advantage in this activity with more learning and more earning so i am doing good to work more healthy.

Member Brijesh is an unknown quantity at this point Brijesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think, most of traders are using expert adviser for short term trades, while indicators are using for long term trades... expert adviser are mostly for M1 and M5 Charts... that is why, its helping to trade as scalper... while indicator can also use in short term trades, but it may be risky, if you have not proper trading knowledge... so, it is good to use on big time frame, it will be profitable...

Member Hell Rozar is on a distinguished road Hell Rozar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Best friend that you should group them together to make a very good strategy free of loss is the use of simple average indicator with indicator Bollinger band with some indication of saturation of one

+ Reply to Thread
Page 129 of 175 FirstFirst ... 29 79 119 127 128 129 130 131 139 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)