+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 44 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 ... LastLast

Thread: Fast payment processors

Senior Member faisal waheed is on a distinguished road faisal waheed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use some payment process personally like via bank,money booker and liberty reserve.but i feel liberty reserve is the fastest source for payment to invest and withdraw,but if we talk about safety measure then via bank is a safe way.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned wasimanjum is on a distinguished road wasimanjum's Avatar
    Thanks
    the payment processor you should chose it has its own importanc you should be very much aware about their time that which payment processor can be fast for giving you a payment so i like the payza ver much because this processor can give money with in less time and no deduction on this

---------- Post added 03-02-2013 at 07:42 AM ---------- Previous post was 03-01-2013 at 07:56 AM ----------

when you are a new trader in trading and ist of you can worry about the payment which you are investing in the trading so i am telling you by if you chose the payment processor of liberty reserve because this payment processor dollar can easily change in our countrry so this is best

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned naija is on a distinguished road naija's Avatar
    Thanks
    The fastest payment processor in forex is still libertyreserve. Because everything about it is instant. It is just about clicking the confirmation button on the site

Member shaonhossen is an unknown quantity at this point shaonhossen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I always use Libertyreserve as my payment processors. and from my thinking Libertyreserve is best from all payment processors in online. It is also a reliable processor.

Senior Member ghuffarahmad is an unknown quantity at this point ghuffarahmad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my point of view, Libertyreserve is the best and fast payment processor. The reason is that it is more secure than any other online payment processor. It has also low transaction fee.

Thanks
    every company has its own payment processor through which they can exchange their money they can send their amount through this payment processor and they also receive money through payment processor so in forex the fast payment processor is the payza account

Senior Member don3 is an unknown quantity at this point don3's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mere khyal ma money brooker kafi accha hai lekin hai lekin ma zayada liberty reserve ko use krta hun is ma kam fee lagti hai aur use kerna asan hai aur instant deposite bhi ho jata hai.

Senior Member saqib160 is on a distinguished road saqib160's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sub sa zyda fasy payment prosess libert reserve aur payza ka ha in donob bank sa jald he payment mil jayti ha 2 sa
    3 den ma ap ki payemnt ap ko mil jaye gai sub sa zayda good bank libert reserve aur payza he ha

Banned Madangopal is an unknown quantity at this point Madangopal's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by cash4u View Post
    Moneybookers is the fast payment processor.

forex traders is very usefull that payment processor like moneybookers.
    I prefer to use L*****y R*****e as my e-money processor. It's fast, and also low cost, it has no monthly cost, no hidden cost, and already has good reputation along it's service history. it also has many official dealer or changer. that's why i choose it.

Thanks
    payment processor selection is also avery important step for a trader because he can deposit their funds and withdraw their own fund through these payment processors so some people like the payza payment processor because it cannot deduct money on the the transaction and i like lr

+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 44 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)