+ Reply to Thread
Page 274 of 374 FirstFirst ... 174 224 264 272 273 274 275 276 284 324 ... LastLast
Results 2,731 to 2,740 of 3736

Thread: Aggressive trading psychology

Member nebula is an unknown quantity at this point nebula's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by aptx4869 View Post
    Those tips are already posted by many success trader, but we are new trader usually think that only a word. Without understand if the greed and aggressive trader can make our money on danger. I know that, cause i have some bad experience on it. I know that cause on my trade i was loss much of money just caused my greed. I know that was wrong, but when i trade, and then market seduce me, i loss my control. So, said greed and aggressive trade must be avoid are not easy at all on the real deal.
    All need good leanring,so learning of forex has not ending because forex is always changing , the world and economy is always moving so you will always have to learn, forex is a long term process.It can't be end at all.It learning process increase day by day.forex is develop its own capacity and learning process has no ending at all.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ze786 is an unknown quantity at this point ze786's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have another opinion be aggressive in what it means that this person is very selfish and wants only to win but if we work instead with patience can be very sure achieving.Not those who do their trading aggressively. .........................

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned hend is on a distinguished road hend's Avatar
    Thanks
    Aggressive psychology is often made ​​more greedy merchants in the trade, so I was not too fond of aggressive psychology. I prefer to be patient in this forex trading. because patience will make us more able to think calmly in making decisions. and it will also make us more able to get a good result, because we will be minimal errors in trading forex.

Senior Member ayun is an unknown quantity at this point ayun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dont be greedy but be patient. Dont be hurry but wait until you can enter the market with high opportunity to get profit. It is a must to make profit and not get much losses in trading

Senior Member ratna is an unknown quantity at this point ratna's Avatar
    Thanks
    Actually from 5 clarifier heart on, not only in doing when we're trading alone, but should be done every day, because life should have a liver purifier, his example by chanting or ritual is key heart tranquilizer.

Banned aliraza1 is an unknown quantity at this point aliraza1's Avatar
    Thanks
    ap short time trading k liya or long time trading k lia knowladge or experience chahiya.and nothing else banda us waqt agressive or fear us waqt karta ha jab us n demo pr practice na ki ho jab kisi n demo pr achi tarha practice kar l tu usy aggressive or fear niha lagta jab eo trading ki enviorment s achi tarha waqif ho tu wo darta nahi is lia deno pr practice bohat zarori ha

Banned manci is an unknown quantity at this point manci's Avatar
    Thanks
    for fear of loss and greedy anticipation I guess we had enough sets sl and tp only so we will not mc if any analysis because there sl and we are not going to be greedy because there tp

Junior Member nitishdeb87 is an unknown quantity at this point nitishdeb87's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I imagine the hostile nature it is okay as longstanding as it is not too wicked, so if we deprivation to swop then we give act rapidly, but we instrument be posthumous in cerebration, in new text if we require to suggest first then we should use a outmatch way can we realize apiece experience.

Senior Member vatapara is an unknown quantity at this point vatapara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You're right, it is necessary to provide sufficient trading disciplined action and patience. However, more aggressive, you can make some time to big profits, but it can be loss harvest large that should be avoided also.

Banned aptx4869 is on a distinguished road aptx4869's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by erlangga View Post
    So, we dont be greedy and be aggressive when we trade, we must wait and wait, be patient and more patient, the market will give us profit if we can be patient to wait the good time for trading
    Those tips are already posted by many success trader, but we are new trader usually think that only a word. Without understand if the greed and aggressive trader can make our money on danger. I know that, cause i have some bad experience on it. I know that cause on my trade i was loss much of money just caused my greed. I know that was wrong, but when i trade, and then market seduce me, i loss my control. So, said greed and aggressive trade must be avoid are not easy at all on the real deal.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 274 of 374 FirstFirst ... 174 224 264 272 273 274 275 276 284 324 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)