+ Reply to Thread
Page 71 of 374 FirstFirst ... 21 61 69 70 71 72 73 81 121 171 ... LastLast

Thread: Aggressive trading psychology

Member qazijamil will become famous soon enough qazijamil will become famous soon enough qazijamil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    aggressive policy is not good and control your emotions because in this way you will trade in way that will end in loss and we want that you should earn profit in the form of money so that you should be happy and relaxed and contented and it is your right to have this because you are working hard for this and you are giving time to this and we also want this for you.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ity is on a distinguished road ity's Avatar
    Thanks
    absolutely my dear in fact, I clearly think there is no double that aggressive trading is a very bad thing in this market because you may make a profit in the beginning but you get a huge loss sooner or later because you will make wrong decisions and the market will go against you no matter you are a good trader , I think that it's better to trade wisely and don't be hasty to make a profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member yin is an unknown quantity at this point yin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well absolutely my dear, In fact I really find that aggressive attitude should be avoided at all costs and I think that the one should try to think that the aggressive attitude will leads you to the wrong path and also it destroys your all money. SO one should have patience.

Senior Member bilie is an unknown quantity at this point bilie's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    absolutely my dear in fact, I clearly think there is no double that aggression expressed in anything can be very detrimental whether in eating, driving, sports, etc. So also in forex it is good not to be aggressive in trading but to stay calm and calculated so as not to make terrible misgivings as this is a delicate venture.

Trusted Member mix is an unknown quantity at this point mix's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    absolutely my dear in fact, I clearly think there is no double that aggressive trading is not recommended when you are still new or fresh within forex trading. Only the expert can do that with their expectation and extremely with their good skills. Do not try to be same with professional trader with us. Its totally different.

Banned pidro20 is an unknown quantity at this point pidro20's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex trading required controlled emotions rather than aggressive more than necessary. It would be very important to know the market trend and you have to be precise while choosing what to sell and what to buy at right time.

Banned dardo will become famous soon enough dardo will become famous soon enough dardo's Avatar
    Thanks
    The investor must control his aggressiveness in trading. You must manage your emotions and act very calmly. It is necessary to be patient and serene to see the right path. Our decisions should not be based on emotions but on technical studies using the different metatrader tools.

Member shafique225 is a splendid one to behold shafique225 is a splendid one to behold shafique225 is a splendid one to behold shafique225 is a splendid one to behold shafique225 is a splendid one to behold shafique225 is a splendid one to behold shafique225 is a splendid one to behold shafique225's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading mai ggaressive ho jana yeh b theek naihan hia ap is main agrresive zaroor hoon laian jab tak ap ko ismain itnamaad na ho jayeh ap is main itnaian aggressive na hoon and isis tera say ager ap ki amount huge ho to ap phir aggressive ho skaty hian yeh ziay sood mand b nhaian hia.

Member dexgotastra has a spectacular aura about dexgotastra has a spectacular aura about dexgotastra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    psychological well is when we hit our stop loss and not revenge against the market. When there is a price bergerakan you did marti to eliminate minus your trading. When you lose a little money you do not reciprocate by opening a very large volume.

Member primafx is an unknown quantity at this point primafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    U may not deliver revenge using the sector. Ideally u tend to be heading to scale back additional if u carry away this particular. Sector solely gains people that are follower of rules and consumer. U may not deliver revenge using the sector. Ideally u tend to be heading to scale back additional if u carry away this particular. Sector solely gains people that are follower of rules and consumer. By no means people which conduct the stock trading aggressively.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 71 of 374 FirstFirst ... 21 61 69 70 71 72 73 81 121 171 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)