+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 374 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 91 141 ... LastLast

Thread: Aggressive trading psychology

Member seblak will become famous soon enough seblak will become famous soon enough seblak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I would say be aggressive but be careful at the same time. Although aggressive can help make traders more confident, it should not hinder rational thinking because someone may be overconfident and start trading without thinking about many things. and that's because it is a big capital keep forgetting to factor in money management, then any amount of capital, if we are wrong in analyzing, will be exhausted too, because we need to take into account is our margin power, not how much capital we have. basically we must remain in a state of calculation and careful thought.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member pujhe has a spectacular aura about pujhe has a spectacular aura about pujhe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading includes two terms. If you trade by maintaining your money management plan and in a risk-tolerant manner, you trade. You must remain patient. You have to abandon bad emotions. You must maintain discipline. If you can, you are a merchant. But aggressive traders can not wait and most of the time be fake. and aggressive and aggressive trading strategies are not at all feasible for any trader because hostilities may turn into more of a trade and also some bad trades that will signify a loss for traders and immature actions for forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,578 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by rehanayaz View Post
    yes sir I think, it is the capital of our posting more enjoy bonus when trading, and not too distracting our psychological, so have a great opportunity to be able to make a profit. WD capital can not but if you can profit also very lucky and although loss or MC is not too problematic,,,
    hanji forex ke business me aggressive hoke kaam karne se esme trader ko hamesha he loss hoga,esme trader ko aise kaam nahi karna chahiye,esme trader ko market me pehle sabb jaana chahiye,esme trader jetna market me control me rehkar aur patience aur discipline se kaam karta hai uske baad he wo esme acha kar sakenga.

Member munir khan has a spectacular aura about munir khan has a spectacular aura about munir khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Aggressive trading is never good for forex trading. Forex is the most risky financial market so traders always follow the moderate risk of long-term survival in forex trading. I believe that if traders want to stay long term in the market should avoid aggressive trading. and Even those with aggressive trading psychology can earn good profits provided they follow the right forex rules. Being aggressive does not mean using a wider stop loss or no stop loss. Such a trade is considered to be a preposterous trade that can not make a profit ever.

Member kenapo will become famous soon enough kenapo will become famous soon enough kenapo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    maybe we should remove aggressive terms first if we mean something like trading or taking too much risk. I think aggressive trading does not trade without purpose or just keeps opening so many positions, I think that is when there is a chance the trader wants to use it within maximum limit, he will want to get the maximum he can get. So it's called aggressive trading. It is important to trade like that because the trend can change direction at any time even when we are 100% sure of it. My view is different, I think he does not use the right words, we might call them offensive that we use to get our share of the market quickly and there we have to be aware of both offensive and defsnsive types of psychology. This is the merchant's choice which one he uses, because I use both and my options based on market conditions.

Senior Member rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,182 Times in 2,040 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes sir I think, it is the capital of our posting more enjoy bonus when trading, and not too distracting our psychological, so have a great opportunity to be able to make a profit. WD capital can not but if you can profit also very lucky and although loss or MC is not too problematic,,,
    if this is helpful for you
    please klik THANKS for my post

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to rehanayaz For This Useful Post:

akr (2018-05-30), ayazfx (2018-05-28), rehanayaz2 (2018-05-28), sarfraz786 (2018-05-29), zahid2016 (2018-05-30)

Member qhamvret will become famous soon enough qhamvret will become famous soon enough qhamvret's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not think it will be useful. Trading the currency market for you to earn profits because it has an aggressive style. But it will not last long. Therefore, big losses can happen. Let me, Forex trading, be patient and always act very carefully. One Response to kill than Forex. Scalping is a kind of aggressive strategy. The other is to tamper with your money management to the maximum, not optimal. Either way, it should fit your character if you want to successfully use it. On the other hand, if you are a beginner, I suggest you forget the aggressive strategy for now. You can always come back later.

Trusted Member sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,531 Times in 3,790 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bahut se traders ayse hote hen jo ke starting men experience hasil nhe karte he aur woh tips trading ko jada like karte hen lekin jab un ko es business men bar bar loss hota hey woh traders aggressive ho jate hen aur trading market men kuch bhe karne ko nhe darte hen woh bahut se aggressive decision kar jate hen jin ko aur jada loss ho jata hey .

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes sir i agerr ap short time trading k liya or long time trading k lia knowladge or experience chahiya.and nothing else banda us waqt agressive or fear us waqt karta ha jab us n demo pr practice na ki ho jab kisi n demo pr achi tarha practice kar l tu usy aggressive or fear niha lagta jab eo trading ki enviorment s achi tarha waqif ho tu wo darta nahi is lia deno pr practice bohat zarori ha....
    Bhai dekho chahe to short term trading hum log ya fir long term trading kare dono hi trading ke liye achi khasi knowledge lekar ke chalna hota hai, humare pass mein knowledge hoga tabhi trading kar sakte hai bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes sir i agerr ap short time trading k liya or long time trading k lia knowladge or experience chahiya.and nothing else banda us waqt agressive or fear us waqt karta ha jab us n demo pr practice na ki ho jab kisi n demo pr achi tarha practice kar l tu usy aggressive or fear niha lagta jab eo trading ki enviorment s achi tarha waqif ho tu wo darta nahi is lia deno pr practice bohat zarori ha....
    Bhai dekho chahe to short term trading hum log ya fir long term trading kare dono hi trading ke liye achi khasi knowledge lekar ke chalna hota hai, humare pass mein knowledge hoga tabhi trading kar sakte hai bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 374 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 91 141 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)