+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 194 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 104 154 ... LastLast

Thread: Aap kaunsa indicator/s use karte ho?kya apko profit milta hai?

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai dekho indicators to bahut hai main bhi indicator use karta hoon, lekin totally main indicators par depend nahi hota hoon, main candlestick pattern par bhi trading karta hoon bhai, to meri trading sahi ho paati hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Banned naso is an unknown quantity at this point naso's Avatar
    Thanks
    for sure my dear when i trade forex I use Bill william trading system, The fractal breakout and also the alligator setting with matching with Gator and there are so many moving averages to combine with to make a good trading system, using Fibonacci retracement i confirm the trend either up or down. its great to use this traditional indicator.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sifi is an unknown quantity at this point sifi's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think when trading in forex business I have used a lot more than your moving average I have combined average of about 4 lines with a value of MA20, MA 50, MA100 and MA200, it would be better used if we combined with RSI and CCI

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,746 Times in 2,873 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main tu forex ke trading main koe bhe indicator use he nh kr rha hon or na he muje kise bhe indicator per belive hai o rna he main koe bhe indicator use kr raha hon kun ke indicator aj kal just tools he hain es liye muje kise bhe indicator per believe he nh hai or na he main koe bhe indicator use kr raha hon

Senior Member Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there are many indicators in the market and if you want to understand the indicators and gain profit from them, you have to learn the technical analysis to understand the indicators properly because indicators part of technical analysis.
    Forex Need Fresh Mind

Senior Member yin is an unknown quantity at this point yin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well, of course bro, absolutely I personally believe that indicators that you use is the one that you under applicable all of the functions that you want to performed and the money that you need from the same tradeing this way you can be sure when a good trading going on and you have to make sure that you always know

Trusted Member mix is an unknown quantity at this point mix's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certainly my dear, as I can see I personally believe it’s no double that I prefer to benefit from Relocating Normal, MACD, and also Relative Strength List. if you are good at analysis and have good trading skills then you can easily get the trick of earning money from the forex
    Last edited by mix; 2017-02-25 at 11:14 AM.

Banned ity is on a distinguished road ity's Avatar
    Thanks
    well absolutely my dear, In forex trading really I can say that all the indicators are really good to use it in chart but the thing is this that how much grip you have on an indicator which you are uding for your trade because with the help of this you can earn a very good profit so first master yourself in the use of the indicator.

Senior Member bilal148 is on a distinguished road bilal148's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai mein zig zag indicator ko use karta hon us say mujh ko acha profit mil jata hai zigzg ko agar app ney demo account mein test kiya ho to real main app ko bohut acha result mil jata hai or app acha earn karte ho
    click and join earn0.20 dolor per post## https://indian-forex.com/forum.php?referrerid=81920#

Senior Member rrdevmurari will become famous soon enough rrdevmurari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    wese to me sirf simple moving avarage ka hi use karata hu mujhe aur koi bhi indicator ke bare me jyada pata nahi hai is liye me koi new indicator ko to use nahi karata hu par me iska hi use karata rahata hu jisse mujhe kai baar demoaccount me profit milta hai par sath me mere kai trade loss me bhi jate hai

+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 194 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 104 154 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)