+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 194 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 78 128 ... LastLast

Thread: Aap kaunsa indicator/s use karte ho?kya apko profit milta hai?

Member kesempatan will become famous soon enough kesempatan will become famous soon enough kesempatan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not use any indicators in forex business. Generally, I analyze the market before placing any order in Forex. Without using any indicator, I got a big profit from here. Forex earnings do not matter if there are people who can continue their trade by following proper money management. well I really consider a lot of people use moving averages and MACD because it is simple and easy to use but in recent years I learned to be able to know how to use Ichimoku Clouds and combined with price action

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to kesempatan For This Useful Post:

mrinalini (2018-04-27)

Member rabnaj will become famous soon enough rabnaj will become famous soon enough rabnaj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Some indicators are really good. We need to choose an indicator that fits the best for our time and avaible techniques. I use a trading system that gives me a reversal signal and almost all signals are correct. We need to practice the system and perfect to generate more profit from forex. our indicators will be experts on this in market trends with us as being analyzed and the main ones as you help us and our market trends as merchants can use whatever tool we want to use, we can hear any analyst comments if we want to trust

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member barak will become famous soon enough barak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use stachetic oscilator and support and resistance to predict the market. This is a hidden aberration technique. Almost all of the predictions that I made went right however I lost some trades because I failed to control my emotions. I got out of some trades with fear. harm my trade. I try to fix it very hard, I will do it soon. , I have never used any indicators and I have been trading since the last 4 years, I believe in manual trading and I get a reasonable amount. The reason for not using an indicator is that the indicator is unreliable and can cause major loss reasons, therefore I believe in manual trading and I enjoy my trade.

Member haruh will become famous soon enough haruh will become famous soon enough haruh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sir apne main trading ko dekhne ki bad hi trading karne ki liye indicator ko use karti hu, yuk mujhe malumhai indicator to har yaha par har traded to liye thik nahi hai, is liye trading market i kon ti pairs par traded karngi uske hisab se hi ko indicator using karti hu. The usaually the main koe trade being an indicator using nahi karta but kabi kabi band bollinger main use karta hoon yay aik acha indicator hay jood aaped kata batata hay kay aap ko kab or kahaned lagani trading or near karni hays!

Member happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not use any signals but only have legal businesses around the world and I have legal businesses around the world, and I want to start a business with a business looking for a business that is looking for a business that has no location so I like forex I never leave this business mein indicator koi usage nai karta aur mein only usd / jpy trading par karta hoon aur forex mein knowledge result findings kar kay ham achi productive kar saktay straw aur is say ham apna period bhi behtar kar saktay hay yeh aik acha business logo hay aap ko chayie kay If you want to learn forex, you have a good business straw.

Member andi will become famous soon enough andi will become famous soon enough andi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me I only use 2 indicators, moving averages that have different settings. because this indicator is very easy to use and very easy to understand. the resulting signal also includes valid. My simple profit is simply using this indicator. Of course that the main indicator ka use sirf ko trends find karne to liye karta hu magar kabhi bhi indicator ko trading to liye using nahi karta hu, the main fundamental analysis karke hi trade karta hu kyoki mera manna hai ki forex news hiding as movement to jimmedar hote Hi s!

Member gagal will become famous soon enough gagal will become famous soon enough gagal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mai iss trading market Forex mai moving average indicator or RSI ko using karta hun, kyuki yeh bohot acha indicator hi or kafi profitable bhi hai. or indicator iss ko samhajna or use karna bohot ota hota hai jiss bajese hum achi profit kama lete hai. yeh indicator newbie to liye bhi best hi kyun ki wo isse asani se samhaj sakte hai, samhajne to baad wo isse easy to use kar sakte hai. or newbie isko using karke achi profitbhi kama sakte. contents bajese bohot sare trader iss indicator ko use karte ho i found that for jiada tr main koi b indecator use nai krta or khud k analysis or as children trended as ko moving or khay main cafet huyed trade krtad huned but kabi kabi aik main indciator blongerband nami using krta hun is sy trend ki ki move ki simat k bary main kauza oh jata hys!

Member fxdistrub will become famous soon enough fxdistrub will become famous soon enough fxdistrub's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are traders who do not really trade using indicators or Really I have never traded by using indicators in the forex market as if there were some forex signal software out there in the market but most have monthly fees therefore We have to work according to the view indicators after all There are thousands of indicators online and there are even many of them who come with mt after all Anyone can become a successful forex trader for every coubtry and nationality The indicator you use is the one that you under apply all the functions you want to do and the money you need from the same trade in this way you can be sure when good trading happens and you have to make sure you always know

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Main nay forex main kafi indicator use kiye hain or is main kafi systems bhi use kiye hain or is sayprofit bhi li hay . Lakin is main jitna maza simple trade main hay utna maza indicators opr systems wali trade main ni aata hay is main hamajnin simple chart ko dakhna hay or tarde karna hay

11. The Following User Says Thank You to weeklyscalpertrader For This Useful Post:

zulfiqar5564 (2018-04-12)

Member Mr Law is just really nice Mr Law is just really nice Mr Law is just really nice Mr Law is just really nice Mr Law is just really nice Mr Law's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Most of the traders of the Forex market use MACD Indicator which is a moving average and predicts the market movement according to specified market movements. I also use this indicator with a combination of some other indicators. Forex indicators are very useful in doing Forex trades and you can do market predictions while doing Forex trades in the Forex market. I also use technical analysis and work on support and resistance levels to trade.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 194 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 78 128 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)