+ Reply to Thread
Page 182 of 194 FirstFirst ... 82 132 172 180 181 182 183 184 192 ... LastLast
Results 1,811 to 1,820 of 1935

Thread: Aap kaunsa indicator/s use karte ho?kya apko profit milta hai?

Member kubi has a spectacular aura about kubi has a spectacular aura about kubi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading me indicators ko use krna aik acha step hai is ki badolat profit ko earn krne me madad milti hai me bohat sare indicator use krta hu in me macd or bollinger band mera favourite hai.
    Kubi Tails

Member leherchand is an unknown quantity at this point leherchand's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am using two indicator combinely like moving average and Bolinger band and i am getting good profit from this inductors in the 30 min chert, i think some expert trader do use this indicators and one expert trader said to me to use this indicator.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member leherchand is an unknown quantity at this point leherchand's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    l prefer to use moving averages 20 and 50 and MACD.these both can give me enough signals when l m trading.l think placing so many indicators will just make you confuse.the best way is you have to always check the higher time frame before you will open a position.if the higher time frame shows the same trend then it is always safer to trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member deepak is an unknown quantity at this point deepak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    may ziada ter MA, or MACD use kerta hay, iss kay sath sath kabhi kabhi rsi and stochastic bhi use ker layta hoon. bolinger bands per bhi achi trading ho sakti hay , agar on ko koi achay tareeqay say use karay to.

Member boitali06 is an unknown quantity at this point boitali06's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Numerous indicators that exists in forex presentness trading business, this is why we pauperism to be focused and then select the very best indicator that suits our forex trading styles and trading beliefs. So you can choose your best by testing yourself.

Member antosco is on a distinguished road antosco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mhchomsi View Post
    I only use 2 moving average that has different settings. because this indicator is very easy to use and very easy understood. the resulting signal is also included is valid. for simple profit I quite using this method
    I don't really use the moving average indicator because I have heard so many a time that it is a lagging indicator that is the reason I prefer to use price action, I use the pivot points levels along side the fibonacci retracement and extension tool.

Member dalaxapola is an unknown quantity at this point dalaxapola's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe that if you have good knowledges about the indicators that how to used it and how to following it with volatiles markets moves then it will be easy for thhe trading but if you don't have the idea and if you are using without knowledges then it will takes no effect really !!!

Banned cozard007 is on a distinguished road cozard007's Avatar
    Thanks
    Above all trading indicators, i will never talk less of the moving averages,m this is a very nice trdaing system and it is very good since traders all around the worlds can make best out of it.

Senior Member ali1011 will become famous soon enough ali1011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main just ap ny chart k liye moving average use karta hon yeh boaht he best indicator hy is liye main isay he use karta hon is me comibination ka boaht sy method hy jo ap ko rate ke movement k bary me btatay hen ap easy rate ko judge kr sakty ho isay use kr k

Member victorforex is an unknown quantity at this point victorforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I make use of indicator 2 and indicator is MACD and also make use of Ichimoku. This strategy I make learning from mentor to make use of and it good for my trading in the profit region.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 182 of 194 FirstFirst ... 82 132 172 180 181 182 183 184 192 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)